CDIH
Austin powers 3: goldmember - Going to see it? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Austin powers 3: goldmember - Going to see it? (/showthread.php?tid=2766)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Jack - 07-25-2002

I hear that this movie is going to be pretty funny. I enjoyed 1 & 2 so I think I will go see 3. Any thoughts? Heard any reviews?

- Hybrid - 07-25-2002

of course. OF COURSE. look at my icon.

- Tenbatsuzen - 07-25-2002

I already saw it for a press screening. The first bit before the credits is hilarious. Then a lot of stuff is recycled, but made "funnier" with little twists. Beyonce can't act worth shit, but she's just there to look good.

The cameos make the movie.

- Kid Afrika - 07-25-2002

I'll wait until next month when it's on cable.

- PatCooper - 07-28-2002

MMMMMMMm... yesterday this thread was longer and i posted in it. Who's deleting my fucking posts dammit.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-28-2002

I saw it last night, it was funny, but there were some parts that weren't that funny....sadly I think my fave thing was seeing Fred Savage.

- GonzoStyle - 07-28-2002

I'll wait for facemans review, I only trust him.

- Kim - 07-28-2002

I thought I saw it...maybe I didn't...maybe this is all just a dream sequence...

- Kid Afrika - 07-28-2002

Downloaded it, it sucks. Don't waste your money. Wait for the rental.

- GonzoStyle - 07-28-2002

I downloaded Eddie Murphy's "Delirious".

Dunno if anyone saw that, it's a new stand up comedy act I read a review for on OTL.

- Velociti - 07-28-2002

I saw it, nothing special. Save 8 bucks.

- Cunt-Twat - 07-29-2002

i thought it was funny, the ending could've been funnier, but over all, it was good

- LZMF1 - 07-29-2002

i enjoyed it.

cameos out the wazoo

#3-i'm gonna go make some guacamole

the urine sample scene

fat bastard...."look at my neck.......it looks like a vagina"

it was what i expected..... no plot, weak story but the strait-up silliness was rather humorous.

- SYNTuesday - 07-29-2002

I had low low low low low low low expectations. Ya get what I'm saying here? And I was pleasantly surprised. The plot actually WENT somewhere. Anyone who says it was worse than #2 is an idiot.

Anyone for a shmoke and a pankek? SPOILER: Now that we know who Dr. Evil's father is, so that was the guy with the penchant for buggery? I love that they remembered to mention that his adopted mother had webbed feet. She didn't look 15 in that flashback.Quotes from Austin Powers 1

- fbd - 07-29-2002

saw it last night...as a movie, it was bad, but the individual lines were funny.towards the end, the plot basically disapeared

- Klaus Bihgnutz - 07-30-2002

I thought it had a lot of funny bits, but that was it. It seemed like a lot of the movie was cut out. What ever happened to chinese twins? They made a comment about "Are you sleepy?" and then nothing. Also, when Austin was getting knighted there was Michael McDonald standing next to the queen (guy who plays Stewy from MadTV), and nothing.....no line, no physical comedy....nothing.

I don't know why, but that noise Dr. Evil makes when he first seems the "Mole" is great.

Oh well, I'll guess they will go more for a movie plot in Austin Powers 4.

- SYNTuesday - 07-30-2002

Preparations A through G were unsuccessful. What a great set up.:rofl:

- Kid Afrika - 07-30-2002

Quote:Preparations A through G were unsuccessful. What a great set up.
A great set up? OH MY GOD!!! That was the lamest joke ever. EVER!!! No joke should be seen from that far away. When they are, the pay off just isn't pretty.

- HedCold - 07-31-2002

Quote:That was the lamest joke ever. EVER!!! No joke should be seen from that far away.
wasn't that the whole point of the joke? thats the way dr evil's character is

- kindred - 08-03-2002

I just downloaded the movie last night...I can't wait to watch it. I need some stupid, mindless humor to entertain me this morning...