CDIH
Turnons - What  really turns you on? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Turnons - What  really turns you on? (/showthread.php?tid=277)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- trampy316 - 01-27-2002

Guys this one is for you.

- Sephiroth - 01-27-2002

Bleeding Ulcers.

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm....................

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

warm summer rain, puppies, and seeing people getting along in a kind nurturing atmosphere. thank you for asking. peace be with you

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

trampy316 Wrote:Guys this one is for you.
Why is this only for guys? I get turned on too ya know. Some things that turn me on are guy's cologne, clean hands (I know that's weird but there is a good reason), and a sexy voice. Oh, and I turn to putty when someone breathes in my ear, or kisses that right spot on my neck.

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

I think when you donkey puch some two bit whore right in her cock hole, you can't beat that.

And does anything else say "I love you" then when your chick puts your blistering, shit covered cock in her mouth after you just made sure she won't make a noise farting becaused just just busted open her colon?

Sean Cold Wrote:I think when you donkey puch some two bit whore right in her cock hole, you can't beat that.

And does anything else say "I love you" then when your chick puts your blistering, shit covered cock in her mouth after you just made sure she won't make a noise farting becaused just just busted open her colon?
Feel like driving to Boston? :got head: :fuckin:

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

That depends if you give me the directions and then let me hold a rusted knife to your throat and you beg for your life.

Then, I might just consider it.
:fuckin:

HA, as if you needed to ask, actually, you know I owuld prefer if you hadn't asked, and just done it. Damnit, now you've got me all riled up.

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Quote:or kisses that right spot on my neck.
yeessss, very nice.

I also like a man's natural scent, a good (naked) backrub, and having my feet rubbed.

On the other hand, I also get turned on by running my nails over a guy's skin, untill I find the spot that makes him shiver. Then I do it over and over.

Hey Ladi Wrote:I also get turned on by running my nails over a guy's skin, untill I find the spot that makes him shiver. Then I do it over and over.
Nice Ladi, I totally agree, it's almost like you have a power over him, cause he gets all mesmerized.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-27-2002

hmm at this point just about everything turns me on, ive been horned up since sept.

((yea yea i know it was just for the guys))

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

how about choking the shit out of some smelly skank from the Point? Ahhh, having an aids infested crack head's life in your hands is soooo orgasmic.

Ladi, can I kick the liver out of you too? You know you are just a dirty little bitch.

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 27 2002 at 12:04

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:Ladi, can I kick the liver out of you too? You know you are just a dirty little bitch.
Shhhh, don't tell. Big Grin

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Please tell me you are not in Boston tonight as well!

And, Rape. rest assured, you will get yours you steaming bag of used up rubbers. It is sooooo fuckin on now. Watch your back you festering twat!

Edited By Sean Cold on Jan. 27 2002 at 12:20

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

i apologize if this ruffles some feathers, but i really feel this discussion should be held in a more private place. this is not the sort of conversation one has in a public forum. peace be with you

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Arpi, do you know how close you are to becoming my Beecher at this point?

So, Ladi, how you doin? Confusedatan:

- NaughtyAngel - 01-27-2002

seriously, kisses to the neck and ear work really well
but theres nothing like a mans touch

- Dryblood - 01-27-2002

I turn on like a light switch....LOL Confusedatan:

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Dryblood Wrote:I turn on like a light switch....LOL Confusedatan:
::Confusedcribbles down on pad:::

Good to know! :roltflmao:

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

Dryblood Wrote:I turn on like a light switch....LOL Confusedatan: