CDIH
The what if thread.... - and how to cope with the what if,, - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The what if thread.... - and how to cope with the what if,, (/showthread.php?tid=278)

Pages: 1 2

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 01-27-2002

What if you cheated on your girlfriend and feel awful about it..what is the next step?

Edited By JAYMOHRBUDDY on Jan. 27 2002 at 12:05

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

If you tell her, it is almost a 100% chance that you break up, so if you don't wanna risk that, just deal with it, and know how bad you feel so you won't do it again.

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

sleep with her mother as well.

Hey, you are so through anyway so you might as well take that next step to make the abuse worth it! :pacman:

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

This is quite bad. You should consider talking with your minister or a trained proffesional. You must of course first tell your girlfriend the truth. honesty is the cornerstone of any relationship. I hope that you have learned from this experience. Remember, one cannot be worthy of trust if one is not trustworthy. I hope this helped. Peace be with you

i cant tell her, just yesterday and also this afternoon, i promised her i would never do that.

If it helps, does an unfinished hummer count as cheating?

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

Quote:If it helps, does an unfinished hummer count as cheating?
this would all depend. were you and your "friend" humming one of those rock n roll tunes the kids like so much these days? that would be wrong.

KLike this girl was at it for over 25 minutes...and i couldnt finish cause i felt so guilty and it was so wrong..so i thought maybe it counted as experimenting.

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:If it helps, does an unfinished hummer count as cheating?
Sure, because I doubt anyone goes into it really intending NOT to finish. It's not quite as bad, but it still isn't good. You DID but your dick in someone else.

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:Sure, because I doubt anyone goes into it really intending NOT to finish. It's not quite as bad, but it still isn't good. You DID but your dick in someone else.
Ladi, have I told you how much I love doing the nasty with Rob Zombie's Hellbilly deluxe playing in the background?

JMB, dude, you might as well tell her for deep down inside, she knows already. It might not come out now, but, believe me, man, chicks are like fuckin elephants, they do not forget shit like this!

Man with all due respect , u look into this girls eyes and tell her how u went out and did shit with another girl. When u looked at her right in the eyes just a few hours before and prmised u never would.

- Dryblood - 01-27-2002

Quote:does an unfinished hummer count as cheating?
well if a dude went down on her would u consider that she cheated on u?
If so then there is ur answer.

as to telling her, Rape Fantasizer said it but then again who is to say u wont do it again?

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:Man with all due respect , u look into this girls eyes and tell her how u went out and did shit with another girl. When u looked at her right in the eyes just a few hours before and prmised u never would.
shakespeare said it best " what a tangled web we weave when perchance we do deceive". I hope that you can resolve this matter and learn from it. You should always keep in mind others feelings in any course of action you take. I hope this helps and that you find inner peace.

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

With all due respect, and please just let this sink in real well.....

I WOULDN"T BE STICKING MY DICK WHERE IT DOESN'T BELONG!

I rather break up with the one I love than cheat on her because if I cared that fuckin much, cheating wouldn't be an issue. Dude, I am 27 so please don't tell me how shit can just happen. I've been around the block with a few stops at the bodega[ladi:hint, hint] along the way. If you are going to be true, try being true to your fuckin self first other wise your blowing smoke up everyone's ass.

Arpikarhu Wrote:
Quote:You should always keep in mind others feelings in any course of action you take. I hope this helps and that you find inner peace.
I did keep in mind..but ive been cheated on in the past by another girl...so ifigured i go along with it.

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:You should always keep in mind others feelings in any course of action you take. I hope this helps and that you find inner peace.
I did keep in mind..but ive been cheated on in the past by another girl...so ifigured i go along with it.
two wrongs do not make a right. Regardless of what has happened to you , you should always treat others with love and respect if you wish to be treated the same way. peace be with you

- SLASH - 01-27-2002

Quote:two wrongs do not make a right.

I have to disagree with you in a mathmatical sense... 2 negatives equal a positive.

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:ive been cheated on in the past by another girl...so ifigured i go along with it.
That defense would only have worked, well, just a little, if you had cheated on the girl who cheated on you. Don't punish this girl cause of a different twat.

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

JAYMOHRBUDDY Wrote:
Quote:
Well, that's ridiculous. You knew how bad it sucked to have that happen to you, so you had no regard for this new girl, who didn't cheat on you, and went out and did it anyway!!? ick

Quote:with a few stops at the bodega[ladi:hint, hint]

Hey, yeah, wasn't I promised a 40 and some kind or meat thing?

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

SLASH Wrote:
Quote:two wrongs do not make a right.

I have to disagree with you in a mathmatical sense... 2 negatives equal a positive.
i am not correcting you to seem superior but the topic in hand is really an addition problem, not a multiplication one. thank you so much for your input. It is always great to hear from you. Peace be with you.

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

pffft. Kids! When I was his ag........

OMG nooooooo!!!!!!

I am turning into an old fuck! :no, really, fuck off: