CDIH
A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: A new Mod for our shit hole. - we need a replacement shortly (/showthread.php?tid=282)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

I am replacing one of our exsisting mods because I have decided that it needs to be done. No, they do not know who it is yet and I plan on keeping it that way for now. Is it mean and fucked up? Well, yeah, but thats just me. Just remember though, you get one vote and the top two vote grabbers get voted in private by the mods who survive the beheading. Try and make it a logical choice for these peeps can fuck with you from here on out.

Side note: For sporstcenter, we will have a vote for that forum seperatly, so no worries, just not yet

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 01-27-2002

I vote Kid afrika..

- Rape Fantasizer - 01-27-2002

I vote Trish, she is most deserving.

- Hey Ladi - 01-27-2002

How did you make up the list? Does everyone on it already want to be a mod? Or is that a surprise too?

I think crx would do a good job. :fuggin: Plus she is already around a lot.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Jan. 27 2002 at 01:50

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

Nope, I came up with the list and it was kind of agreeded by all but one mod, I just wanted to get the ball rolling. I asked all involved if they were up to it and they said yes.

You are in no way required to say who you voted for and why, thats up to you in the long run.

- crack hitler - 01-27-2002

i guess i have to vote for trish if i want to keep having sex :fuckin:

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

dude, she so played you. She sid she was going to stick you in the hole first

- SLASH - 01-27-2002

It doesn't matter to me who makes mod, I am just content in the fact that MayNERD didn't make it to the primaries :bouncer:<font color = white>

Edited By SLASH on Jan. 27 2002 at 02:33

- Maynard - 01-27-2002

:no, really, fuck off:

- NaughtyAngel - 01-27-2002

SLASH Wrote:It doesn't matter to me who makes mod, I am just content in the fact that MayNERD didn't make it to the primaries :bouncer:<font color = white>
he has my vote

- Maynard - 01-27-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:
Quote:It doesn't matter to me who makes mod, I am just content in the fact that MayNERD didn't make it to the primaries :bouncer:<font color = white>
he has my vote
Thanks Amy, but, we're still not having sex.

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:
Quote:It doesn't matter to me who makes mod, I am just content in the fact that MayNERD didn't make it to the primaries :bouncer:<font color = white>
he has my vote
Thanks Amy, but, we're still not having sex.
whatever i wasnt looking for sex

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

well, you are looking for a one way trip to the hole with that cheezy quote vortexing shit.

YEAH MAYNARD!

- Sean Cold - 01-27-2002

NaughtyAngel Wrote:YEAH MAYNARD!
No, Amy, it was you damn it.lol :no, really, fuck off: :no, really, fuck off:

- Luna - 01-27-2002

I nulled my vote, but, if I could have a second chance I would vote for Sluggo.

- Sluggo - 01-27-2002

I would just like to say...
I didn't vote for myself.
Now I'm looking at the stats...
damn...Was that stupid.
lmao :fuggin:

- av8er - 01-27-2002

Amy gets my vote.

- WhipThisFez - 01-27-2002

Like sLaSh said, I really don't care who makes it.

Can we instead vote on who we don't want to be made mod?

- Arpikarhu - 01-27-2002

I am sure that whomever gets chosen will do a great job.
All of the people on your list seem like diligent hard working people. If not, I am positive that they will rise to the occasion and be a shining example for us all. peace be with you all