CDIH
Attention investors!!! - Lets all gather round, point and laugh. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Attention investors!!! - Lets all gather round, point and laugh. (/showthread.php?tid=2887)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Keyser Soze - 07-31-2002

Over the Limit Incorporated is a privately held company founded in October of 2000. Focusing its energies in the area of web-development, Over the Limit’s goal is to continually provide Internet users with superior and high quality informative and entertaining content. On a management level, what sets us apart from our competitors is that we share the same perspective of our users.

We are forward looking. We realize the increasing difficulty of maintaining a dominant yet profitable presence on the Web, and have created both a five and ten-year plan to supplement the initial design and shape of the company. We do not view ourselves as just another ‘dot-com,’ our Over the Limit web-portal is merely the first step in a long process of development and growth for Over the Limit, Inc that will take us far beyond the reach of just a keyboard and modem.

If you are interested in investing in Over the Limit, Inc. please email the OTL President/CEO Matthew Godfroy. Our business plan is available upon request and can be discussed in greater depth with our management team at the time of your inquiry.

<span style='font-size:13pt;line-height:100%'>MUAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH
AHHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHA
HHAAAAAAAA!!!!!</span>

Edited By Keyser Soze on July 30 2002 at 10:33

- GonzoStyle - 07-31-2002

Did you know froy's balls are fucked up?

One nut is larger than the other, guess thats what you get for fuckin a steer.

- Kid Afrika - 07-31-2002

Mission Statement:

Eliminate teh Froy.

:thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up: :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 07-31-2002

I bet HE set up a paypal account.

I bet the motherfucker accepts debit cards.

Edited By Kid Afrika on July 30 2002 at 11:13

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-31-2002

Anyone who buys this is probably the same people keeping worldcom stock till the end.

- Keyser Soze - 07-31-2002

Quote:On a management level, what sets us apart from our competitors is that we share the same perspective of our users.

Would anyone here disagree that Froy listens to his users? He truly is a man of the people.

- Arpikarhu - 07-31-2002

i own 100 shares :-(

- Maynard - 07-31-2002

Quote:i own 100 shares
Dude, I know this guy who's parents are trying to sell the Williamsburg Bridge. It's been passed down through his family and his parents now just want rid of it. They will accept a down payment of $25,000 to transfer over the name to you. They said they will only do business with me though, so you'll have to give me the money to give them. Please don't tell anyone else about this because it's a HUGE deal, and they'd rather see it go to a friend of mine.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 07-31-2002

Why would anybody purchase OTL stock when you could have the original Snowball/IGNX stock anyway.

- Arpikarhu - 07-31-2002

Quote:Dude, I know this guy who's parents are trying to sell the Williamsburg Bridge. It's been passed down through his family and his parents now just want rid of it. They will accept a down payment of $25,000 to transfer over the name to you. They said they will only do business with me though, so you'll have to give me the money to give them. Please don't tell anyone else about this because it's a HUGE deal, and they'd rather see it go to a friend of mine.
can i change the name? if so, IM me with details instantly!! :thumbs-up:

- Maynard - 07-31-2002

I don't think they'd have a problem with a name change. Once you own it, it's yours. But I'll ask just to be 100% sure.

- Arpikarhu - 07-31-2002

thanks! very interested.

This one time, in band camp, mayfag stuck a TUBA up his ass. :-o

- Arpikarhu - 07-31-2002

kid has decided to free associate. better than his usual "angry man" routine

if only I could portray the repressed gay man as accurately as you, arpi... then I would truly be complete :loveya:

Quote:I bet HE set up a paypal account.

Done bitch, what now punk!!!!!

- Arpikarhu - 07-31-2002

sad, even for your low standards

Quote:sad, even for your low standards
:disappointed:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 07-31-2002

CEO?! I wonder if he made up business cards to impress the ladies.