CDIH
What was your favorite.. - Toy!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What was your favorite.. - Toy!!! (/showthread.php?tid=2961)

Pages: 1 2

- GonzoStyle - 08-03-2002

I was just talking to my oldest friend, whom I know since the 1st grade. We were discussing our old school days, cause they are tearing down our old PS.

We were talking about the early 80's and all the cool toys we had, as well.

What were your favorite toys, besides your blow up dolls?

I remember my favorites were naturally GI Joes & Transformers.

But The most collected toys I had were Ghostbusters and Thundercats... ohh how I loved my thundercats.

- AdolescentMasturbator - 08-03-2002

I was addicted to legos like crack.

- Jack - 08-03-2002

Hotwheels. I used to love to play with those things. Make them fly down the stairs, crash into eachother, use them as projectiles.. ahh those were the days.

- HedCold - 08-03-2002

i had marvel super hero toys like captain america and the punisher and spider man. they rocked, but then they got thrown away :disappointed:

- Buttmunch - 08-03-2002

G.I. Joe with Kung Fu grip.

Lincoln Logs.

Little Plastic green army men.

Easy Bake Oven.

My crack pipe.

- Kid Afrika - 08-03-2002

One time, my mom took me to lunch at a diner style restaurant after we had gone shopping. She bought me an F1 style little plastic car, and I loved it. Then, at the diner, this man saw me playing with it. Turns out, he was a race car driver. He was telling me how the wing on the back worked and all kinds of shit. It was really neat, because I was only like 7 or 8.

To this day, my favorite toy is PUSSY!!! I love to play with it. I love to fuck it. I even like to lick it. Yeah, pussy rulez!!!

- Galt - 08-03-2002

Shogun Warrior, baby!

They had toys back when you were a kid, buttmunch?

- Is Don on the phone? - 08-03-2002

Legos ROCKED!!!!
I had this tank-like vehicle that you would program with a course (go ten feet, turn 90 degrees right, fire main gun, go three feet, etc) that looked a little like the vehicles from Space 1999 (heeheehee) or the Soviet BRDM on steroids. I can't remember what it was called....

- diceisgod - 08-03-2002

Commodore 64. California Games was god-like back then. I also had this really cool game called Gemstone Warriors.

Quote:Little Plastic green army men.

D00D!!1 Those things were the coolest. I had totally forgotten about those things. I used to piss my mom off by stashing them in the butter tray in the fridge. You could get laying down with machine gun guy to aim right at someone when they opened a cupboard. Man, those were the days.

All these younger people don't remember when toys were really toys.

I played with my barrel of monkeys for days on end.

Quote:California Games was god-like back then.

Ohh god yes!!!

Video Games, best racing game was 'Off Road'

Action game Rolling Thunder for Nintendo.

- Is Don on the phone? - 08-03-2002

Quote:I played with my barrel of monkeys for days on end.

Insert your own jokes here....

- fbd - 08-03-2002

3.25 inch gi joes(not the faggy barbie sized ones) most of which i still have in the attic, teenage mutant ninja turtles(probably in the attic, somewhere), legos, hot wheels, creepy crawlers, and some old laser tag sets

anyone remember the Bionic 6 toys?

and VOLTRON WAS THE SHEEZY YO!!!!!!

Edited By GonzoStyle on Aug. 02 2002 at 9:47

- diceisgod - 08-03-2002

Quote:Little Plastic green army men.

The little dude with the bazooka was the best.

- fbd - 08-03-2002

holy shit...i forgot about my nes and snes.dragon warrior, final fantasy, mario, chrono trigger, lufia, twin bee, legend of cage, donkey kong, final fight, rampage, ducktales, metroid, shitloads of others...

- Ken'sPen - 08-03-2002

this thread is as over done as a kid "active poster check in"

[Image: HB4056S5.jpg]
^^ BARREL OF MONKEYS ^^

And NO, they didn't come in black.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!

Everyone laugh at Ken. He had no toys as a child.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Pac-Man is still the greatest game ever!!!!!!!!