CDIH
*New Members* - and any other shit - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: *New Members* - and any other shit (/showthread.php?tid=297)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Spitfire - 01-28-2002

OK Fuckers, here's our problem: there has been lots of new registrations waiting to be approved for people with screen names that none of us have no fucking clue as to who they are...meaning, if we don't know who you are, we won't register you.

The solution: If you know people who will be good for the site, please let either myself, Sean, Kid, AM, or Ikea know who it is you're telling...a screen name will help tremendously...or post it in this thread if you're too lazy...just so we can figure out who the fuck these people are before we let them join. We're trying to limit the number of assfucks (besides the ones already here :lolSmile that could potentially ruin our happy home.

Thank you for your time and patience,
Management

:fuggin:

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

lube.

Don't be a dick, arpi.

Edited By Kid Afrika on Jan. 28 2002 at 1:23

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Arpikarhu Wrote:lube
Just cuz you don't see the hole when you log in does not mean it's gone, dick lick.

BTW, welcome back to your reality, it's so good to see you can still be an absolute dick weed again.

Let us know who you give the link out to peeps, i am tired of sending the "who the fuck are you" email at this point. I am not too heavy on the rules but unless you want a thousand posts by Shelle telling us how fucked up her life is, you got to let us know!

- Spitfire - 01-28-2002

Quote:lube

Begging for it now? Has Ken's Pen torn your asshole to shreds so soon? Can someone please get this poor boy some lube? :moonie:

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

i'm sorry. i have been containing alot of rage the last few days and it all seems to be coming out at once.

- Sephiroth - 01-28-2002

FUCK YOU MODERATORS

FIGHT THE POWER
LIFE IS DEATH
FREEDOM IS WORK
WAR IS PEACE
CHERRY KOOL-AID > GRAPE KOOL-AID
AND OTHER STUFF.

(btw, I've only invited 1 person, with Sean's approval. That person has yet to respond. I lose. :disaprove: )

- NaughtyAngel - 01-28-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:FUCK YOU MODERATORS

FIGHT THE POWER
LIFE IS DEATH
FREEDOM IS WORK
WAR IS PEACE
CHERRY KOOL-AID > GRAPE KOOL-AID
AND OTHER STUFF.
since seph made that comment i say all his votes get added to my total

- Ken'sPen - 01-28-2002

Spit, is it safe for me to assume that it was your vote that got me invited to this board???
:fuckin:

- Danked - 01-28-2002

Quote:(btw, I've only invited 1 person, with Sean's approval. That person has yet to respond. I lose. )
he loves me more than all of you!

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

HAHA, I've been inviting people left and right without telling you guys. I'm just trying to make your job as difficult as possible.!!!!! :roltflmao: :roltflmao:

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

ACK!! kens pen and danked?!!! property prices just fell through a hole in the ground

- Doc - 01-28-2002

Cry sniff...sniff Cry
I don't want new people, I like it the way it is

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

Doc Wrote:Cry sniff...sniff Cry
I don't want new people, I like it the way it is
Yeah ok Hospitaliano.

- Doc - 01-28-2002

Ohh, burn

damn my sarcasm filter, must be on the fritz :pissed:

- IrishAlkey - 01-28-2002

Quote:Ohh, burn

damn my sarcasm filter, must be on the fritz :pissed:
Can my mom join?

- fbd - 01-28-2002

didnt sean post this, or something similar, last week, too?
i've never even invited people...i made am invite them.some are here, some are not.then there are other people who i'm literally keeping an eye on somewhere else to see if i think we should recruit them.unfortunately, some of them just wouldnt fit in right, or are too much for the other management, and one is just too close to somebody who will never be allowed on.i think amy might know who i mean...

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Quote:didnt sean post this, or something similar, last week, too?

I may have, but it didn't seem to work out to well and with the influx we are having, she so did the right thing by posting this.

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

Quote:and one is just too close to somebody who will never be allowed on.i think amy might know who i mean...
That will never happen.

- IrishAlkey - 01-28-2002

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:and one is just too close to somebody who will never be allowed on.i think amy might know who i mean...
That will never happen.
Somebody put his name on that list.
He's got potential.

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

Maynard Wrote:
That will never happen.
he let you in here, so nothing is impossible