CDIH
Now, I know I can not be the only tool - yes, another have you ever thread. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Now, I know I can not be the only tool - yes, another have you ever thread. (/showthread.php?tid=299)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

All righty, I need this answered. As a guy, so that excludes Arpi right off the bat, have you ever tried to just fake your O just to be done with her?

I have been in the situation where I just wander off in the middle of knockin boots and started thinking about the silliest shit at that given moment. Like: where did I park? What will I have for lunch? What time do I have to wake up?

I even had to force myself to think of some smokin chick just to get to the fuckin finish line.

My problem is, with the advent of me not wanting to die from sex and shit and for the fact that me having a child would be worse than aids at this point, I found that when using a rubber and pulling out, you can sooooooo do the ole fake-a-roonie. I mean, you go at it for a while and just want to be fuckin done and that is a no go. I realize I suffer from an extreme case of ADD, but, that is just nuts!

so, anyone else up for being honest about it?

And, ladies, have you ever caught a shmuck like me trying to pull this shit?

- BeckyDC - 01-28-2002

huh..a GUY faking an O??? hmm.. :eek:

- Maynard - 01-28-2002

Nah I've never faked it. But there HAS been times when I just couldn't cum. No matter what me or she did. Its frustrating as fuck when your humpin and you just cant cum. It's only happened like 2 times, thank god.

- Arpikarhu - 01-28-2002

i have. all of a sudden i just got bored so i grunted, faked a spasm, and rolled off. worked like a charm. no rubber, i was dating her for like 2 years at the time

- WhipThisFez - 01-28-2002

I think the lack of ejaculate would kind of blow it.

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

WhipThisFez Wrote:I think the lack of ejaculate would kind of blow it.
See, dude, you miss the whole fuckin point.

1) after a few rounds of the horizontal bop, you are just shooting blanks at that point anyway. The feeling of trying to turn your nads inside out is rather unplesant.

2) with the jimmy hat, what is she going to do, check? Yeah, sure she will. As long as you did the deed right by her, she would never, and the Sean means never think about checkin.

- Arthur Dent - 01-28-2002

Quote:what is she going to do, check?

What, you mean she doesn't suck it out like the cream in a twinkie? :lol:

Maybe you need a fetish to spice it up? :Spits:

- Kingpin - 01-28-2002

Quote:. No matter what me or she did

Don't you mean no matter what him or I did??

- Kid A - 01-28-2002

No. I have (not proudly) given up though.

- Sean Cold - 01-28-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:No. I have (not proudly) given up though.
But, you see, thats the point. With this idea of just utter sickness, you don't have to give up. No uneasy "whats wrong with you?" shit at all.

You just wistle and walk away. :lol:

- Kingpin - 01-28-2002

Been there, done that. Was probably drunk and was just too tired to keep humping.

- Sluggo - 01-28-2002

Most definately...
There have been many times that I held back once or twice in a session...
That makes it tough to bring it back some times...
I mean...I want to make sure she gets off good...
That's what gets me off...
So...If I have to fake it...No fucking problem...
As long as she got hers...I'm good...

- FNMoron - 01-28-2002

i can honestly say that there has been at most a couple times over the years that after the 2nd or 3rd go'round of bumpin' uglies, for whatever reason, i've done the pump-grunt-groan, then quickly pulled out and discarded the rubberized evidence. :roll:

- wage - 01-28-2002

yep, faked it. what can i say, sometimes it doesn't live up to the hype and i'd rather be doing something else.

- NaughtyAngel - 01-28-2002

look whos here, can i rape u wage?

- trampy316 - 01-29-2002

As a woman I had to fake it a few times, but I never saw a guy faking it!!

- Kid A - 01-29-2002

trampy316 Wrote:As a woman I had to fake it a few times, but I never saw a guy faking it!!
Aren't you a chick? If so, you don't count. I think we all know that chicks fake it. I assume that the usual motive for faking it would be, "I'm done, get off of me."

- Doc - 01-29-2002

Quote:Maybe you need a fetish to spice it up?
No, it's not about that. I've been there the same way as a few of you guys, I've either had a few too many to drink or after two or three yogurt flings it just won't happen anymore. I didn't want to just stop because I didn't want my girlfriend to start thinking that she doesn't please me or something. While I KNOW that is not possible, she is a woman and therefore defies logic and reason, so I figured it was in everyone's best interest for me just to clench a few times, grit my teeth, and put on a dog and pony show.

Sometimes, it's just best to kiss them, say they are the best, and roll over and go to sleep - :lol:

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

Quote:so I figured it was in everyone's best interest for me just to clench a few times, grit my teeth, and put on a dog and pony show.

Yes, I'd be more concerned if he couldn't than if he faked, because I doubt I'd notice.

- 82-1012268026 - 01-29-2002

Heh heh, my latest girl I've been banging I had to actually fake that shit... pretty sad, huh? She was just pissing me off and fucking dug her nails into my back, so I couldn't get enough umph to finish because of her making me bleed. Bitch...