CDIH
Adoption Thread - Hey, i am ripping off Corpse - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Adoption Thread - Hey, i am ripping off Corpse (/showthread.php?tid=3019)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

We need someone, anyone to adopt Maynard and fast. He is a pouty, sulking cunt since his best buddie took a walk. I think Maynard just needs a friend at this point. Someone for him to lean on and to look up to. Amazing, he has been here since the start yet he still just fuckin sucks in general as a poster. To adopt Maynard, one must be able to:

<li> Deal with him crying that I don't like him
<li> Think Bjork is pretty good listening
<li> teach him that not every brain fart that makes him giggle like a girl is a thread idea
<li> Stop him from posting one word replies or his new gimmick, the smile + eh.
<li> deal with his constant self loathing
<li> Follow him around the board so he can pull a Petey and post after Spit as much as he can
<li> Look at his socks and not snicker.

Please help Maynard find a new self. If you throw him a Scoobie snack or two, you will find him quite eager to learn.

Please, people, help save Maynard.

- GonzoStyle - 08-05-2002

I'll adopt Ken and show him the light.

- Arpikarhu - 08-05-2002

i tried to talk to him but he got snappy and then ignored me. piss on him!

- The Sleeper - 08-05-2002

Best thread in a while

- HedCold - 08-05-2002

would i get a nifty new status?

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

This is for Maynard god Damn it, no wonder he is always doing stupid shit, you guys can't lend our dear maynard a helping hand.

- Keyser Soze - 08-05-2002

Can I adopt Corpse?

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-05-2002

hoo hoo I invented adoption..that old gag...

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Hedcold, if you could help Maynard past the fog of his own sneseless posting, I may make you a mod.

I would, but I'm afraid the squirrel on his chin will attack me and devour my innards.

yea, what I just said

Edited By The Sleeper on Aug. 05 2002 at 5:21

- Arpikarhu - 08-05-2002

Quote:would i get a nifty new status?
:-(

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Quote:hoo hoo I invented adoption..that old gag...

You should be strung up and beaten within an inch of your life for that, but, alas, you jetted befrore it got really bad.

BUT

Manynard does need someone's help, he is just to ashamed to ask. He is like a puppy without a mom at this point.

- HedCold - 08-05-2002

Quote:Hedcold, if you could help Maynard past the fog of his own sneseless posting, I may make you a mod.
hmmmm.....
he's not going to make me listen to chick rock is he?

- Ken'sPen - 08-05-2002

I will adopt Maynard,
just put him in the cell till I house break him.

- Keyser Soze - 08-05-2002

do we get to fuck our adoptees in their stupid asses?

- HedCold - 08-05-2002

Quote:would i get a nifty new status?
____
:-(
you see, the joke was going to be that if someone said yes, i would say 'then no'. but you just ruined it.

Edited By HedCold on Aug. 05 2002 at 5:23

- Maynard - 08-05-2002

Quote:I would, but I'm afraid the squirrel on his chin will attack me and devour my innards.
:rofl:

Quote:he's not going to make me listen to chick rock is he?
Yes

- Sean Cold - 08-05-2002

Maynard is not housebroken nor does he pocess any common sense or dignity, it is up to you, the potential adopter to lead him down a path which requires at least a small thought process.

Quote:you see, the joke was going to be that if someone said yes, i would say 'then no'. but you just ruined.
stick to sportscenter catchphrases