CDIH
What's your favoRite thing to pass the time - Other than message board - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What's your favoRite thing to pass the time - Other than message board (/showthread.php?tid=3052)

Pages: 1 2

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-07-2002

Mine would be playing my guitar, working side jobs for home imporvement, and video games....

- DGW - 08-07-2002

beatin the suspect

- Maynard - 08-07-2002

Listening to music
Driving aimlessly
Smokin a fatty with friends
Playin bass
Writing

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-07-2002

Besides watching t.v., listening to music, and the other average things, I write and tend to daydream a lot more than I think most people do.

- IrishAlkey - 08-07-2002

I wish I had time to do shit other than work.

Seven days a week ain't fun.

I make room for sex... sometimes... :disappointed:

- Keyser Soze - 08-07-2002

hang with friends, drink, eat, watch sportscenter, watch movies, listen to music, read the paper, play madden

- Arthur Dent - 08-07-2002

Anything that gets me out of the house.

I also love to get on the highway and just drive somewhere.

- crx girl - 08-07-2002

sex, sleep, get real stoned and watch bad movies, get real stoned and listen to good music, get real stoned and um, well anything really

I hear ya. I wish I had more time to travel and play basketball

Oh duh...I forgot Yankees games. :-)

Quote:I make room for sex... sometimes...

she said she felt like she was just passing time too

i can watch just about any sporting event besides nascar and wrestling (if you even consider that a sport)

- Goatweed - 08-07-2002

I usually read, play video games, or watch a good movie. If it's a gorgeous day outside, I try to make it a point to get out and enjoy it - even if I end up just taking a ride somewhere.
Quote:I make room for sex... sometimes...
Sex? what's that?

- Maynard - 08-07-2002

Quote:Sex? what's that?
HAHA! You're married! SUCKER!

- Kid Afrika - 08-07-2002

What in the fuck is a "favotie"?

- Sean Cold - 08-07-2002

Wow, a coon correcting a spic on spelling, and I thought I already saw it all.

TOG

KYS

My favorite thing that I also like to do is throw big fuckin rocks at black guys who are really white on the inside. Kinda like an oreo cookie. So sorry I offended your eyes with a common mistake... :fuckoff:

- Hey Ladi - 08-07-2002

Quote:KYS
:rofl:

watch tv/movies, drive around, sleep, stand around & drink coffee w/friends way too late at night, IM (not a big phone person), sex, controlled dangerous substances while combined with any or all of the the above choices .... & ocassionally just sit and stare & think.

- kindred - 08-07-2002

Reading, playing video games, and drinking! :toast:

What I should be doing?? Cleaning the house, mowing the lawn, trying to get the cobwebs down from a cathedral ceiling...