CDIH
My most favouritist new button! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: My most favouritist new button! (/showthread.php?tid=3064)

Pages: 1 2

- SLASH - 08-08-2002

[Image: msg_l_forward.gif]

It makes it so much easier to share Ken'sPen PM's.

- Gooch - 08-08-2002

share the wealth. Ken doesn't PM me anymore...that fickle bitch.

- Ken'sPen - 08-08-2002

I can't afford you gooch.....
When I said I would buy you ice cream for dessert I was not expecting 27 of Baskin Robbin's 32 to be your order....
sheesh.

- Gooch - 08-08-2002

i guess i need to be a chick for you to pickup the tab, eh?

- Sloatsburgh - 08-08-2002

You are talking 27 scoops, not 27 drums, right?

- Gooch - 08-08-2002

woo hoo hoo...gee, your good humor is just flowin' Sloats.

- DoughBoy - 08-08-2002

Good Humor... hoo hoo... that tickled my choco taco!

- Hey Ladi - 08-08-2002

Speaking of new buttons, I've been dying to see what this Spoiler button does...

<!-- spoilerKillit --><table border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td bgcolor="#000000" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#000000" size="1">Spoiler (Highlight to Read):</font>
</td></tr><tr><td bgcolor="#ffffff" valign="middle" align="left"><font color="#ffffff" size="1"><!-- spoilerKillitEnd --><!--txtStart-->Is it working? Does it look cool or different? <!--txtEnd--><!-- spoilerKillit --></td></tr></table><!-- spoilerKillitEnd -->

Ok. I previewed. That's unexciting. I was hoping it would move like the picture on the button somehow.

Move along, nothing to see. :thumbs-up:

- Katya_ann - 08-08-2002

you guys should see the stuff ken pm's me.... :fucking:

- Maynard - 08-08-2002

Ladi....did you forget that we've had the "spoiler" button before??

- Ken'sPen - 08-08-2002

what IS the spoiler button???!!!

- fbd - 08-08-2002

lets just say that some movie has a suprise ending, and i want to talk to somebody about it.but you dont want to know the ending since you didnt see it yet.i hit the spoiler button, say what i want, and people who say it can read it, but if you havent seen the movie yet, you dont get the ending "spoiled"

- Ken'sPen - 08-08-2002

NICE!!!

- Hey Ladi - 08-08-2002

Quote:did you forget that we've had the "spoiler" button before??
never noticed

I only just noticed the size & font buttons too, like a month ago. And that one that does this....

<!--me&Hey Ladi--><span id='ME'><center>Hey Ladi says I am not observant</center></span><!--e-me-->

- SLASH - 08-08-2002

Quote:lets just say that some movie has a suprise ending, and i want to talk to somebody about it.but you dont want to know the ending since you didnt see it yet.i hit the spoiler button, say what i want, and people who say it can read it, but if you havent seen the movie yet, you dont get the ending "spoiled"

[opening up a can of worms here]Interesting... arpi was made a mod and didn't even know about this spoiler button when he was ruining book endings?[/opening up a can of worms here]

Undecided :-o Undecided :-o Undecided

- Hey Ladi - 08-08-2002

I thought it was more along the lines of, he didn't give two shits & thought it would amuse himself .... but I could be wrong.

- PatCooper - 08-08-2002

I wouldn't know about this button since no one pm's me. :-(

- drusilla - 08-09-2002

Quote:My most favouritist new button!

Damn, i thought you were talking about me.

- Corpsegrinder13 - 08-09-2002

Feeling left out Pat??

- SLASH - 08-09-2002

Quote:Damn, i thought you were talking about me.

My love for your button is a private one - I don't need to flaunt it for all to see :loveya:

Edited By SLASH on Aug. 09 2002 at 5:20