CDIH
Homeless People - They Smell - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Homeless People - They Smell (/showthread.php?tid=308)

- The Sleeper - 01-29-2002

What do you do when a homeless person asks you for change on the street? I run across several a day, and usually I ignore them but every so often when I am feeling particularly guilty about my white upper-middle class status, I drop a few dimes in their direction.

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

I can't stand it when people do the fake looking for change thing. Why get their hopes up, just move along.

- av8er - 01-29-2002

You know, it really dependes on my mood I think. Most of the time I just ignore them. There are times however when I've seen homeless people waiting outside a deli or something and they ask me for change to eat. If I'm feeling generous I have asked them what they want and buy that item for them. I won't give them cash though.

- Sean Cold - 01-29-2002

I guess i am just an evil scumbag when it comes to the homeless population. First off, i don't give them shit unless they earn it. Like if they dance for me, that may be worth a quater. I once had this schwoggie homeless fucker walk aroun calling himself Black Laz, that was so worth a little change. :lol: :lol: :lol:

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:I guess i am just an evil scumbag when it comes to the homeless population. First off, i don't give them shit unless they earn it. Like if they dance for me, that may be worth a quater. I once had this schwoggie homeless fucker walk aroun calling himself Black Laz, that was so worth a little change. :lol: :lol: :lol:
I have witnessed this in action...Fucking Hysterical!!!
I have given them food...Even gloves once...But never money.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 01-29-2002

I work for an organization that helps the homeless so I tell them if I give them money there's a chance they might not be homeless anymore and then I would be out of a job, so they need to be homeless because it helps my economy.

- IkeaBoy - 01-29-2002

if they're entertaining i give them money, if not i don't

- Keyser Soze - 01-29-2002

I'm a real sucker when it comes to the homeless. I feel pretty lucky to have a roof over my head and I feel like if my buck can somehow help this poor soul out, its worth alot more to them than it is to me. Its pretty rare that I don't hook them up.

- Sephiroth - 01-29-2002

I stab them then crush their dog's head with my boot.

-Patrick Bateman

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-07-2002

I guess I am just too damn nice, but the majority of the time I give them money.

- Maximus - 02-07-2002

Well the homeless people I know of in my town are really homeless. Me and my friends have seen them sleeping in the alleys in shit at night. Whenever we see em, we give them some change and shit like that. The people I hate are the people who act homeless, ask for change, but at the end of the day go home to their normal lives. Those people are complete dicks.

- FNMoron - 02-07-2002

you people suck... no wonder i'm not making any money... dig in them pockets you cheap fucks...

- crack hitler - 02-07-2002

i said pee on them, but it really depends on how the rest of my day is going, or if i had too much too drink and entered "fiesty short guy mode". i never give them money. i will give them cigarettes though, i figure it can only speed them on their way to a pathetic half frozen, urine soaked death on the side of the street. i have kicked and punched a few on occasion, it just made me feel better about myself, and i needed that because i was having a bad day. and why not pee on them, they won't notice anyways, they are too drunk to differentiate between their piss and yours. so in conclusion i would like to say that A) the homeless suck and should be abused whenever applicable; and B) ahh fuck there is no B), A) pretty much says it all

Edited By crack hitler on Feb. 06 2002 at 11:34

- IkeaBoy - 02-07-2002

Like Sleeper I see bums daily and I'm not just including the Greenpeace people. My rule of thumb regarding the domestically challenged is if they're entertaining without being prompted to be entertaining then I will give them a dollar; if it's a homeless girl who looks attractive--or would be if she managed to get a shower or a job, I too will give her a dollar.

- The Sleeper - 02-07-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:Like Sleeper I see bums daily and I'm not just including the Greenpeace people. My rule of thumb regarding the domestically challenged is if they're entertaining without being prompted to be entertaining then I will give them a dollar; if it's a homeless girl who looks attractive--or would be if she managed to get a shower or a job, I too will give her a dollar.
Didn't you already answer the question? Or is this the other IkeaBoy?

- IkeaBoy - 02-07-2002

I have this memory thing and I thought it was a brand new topic.