CDIH
Rent - I'm finally going to see it!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Rent - I'm finally going to see it!! (/showthread.php?tid=3106)

Pages: 1 2 3

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-11-2002

Sorry for posting such a brain fart, but I just found out I'm going to see Rent on 8/19. I've wanted to see it since it opened, but never have.... :bouncer: YAY!

I hope its as good as everyone says....

- drusilla - 08-11-2002

it's good. but you have to see joey fatone in it. poor you.

- SLASH - 08-11-2002

I refuse to see it till VG is in it.

- Tenbatsuzen - 08-11-2002

Wouldn't she bang her head on the stage lights?

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

this thread makes me want to vomit more than anything in the short bus. it is also a very obvious attempt to get me to offer the backstage tour that ken so recently took.

Edited By Arpikarhu on Aug. 11 2002 at 6:26

- The Sleeper - 08-11-2002

the last post was an obvious attempt to flaunt that you work for Rent and can give people said tours.

- virgingrrl - 08-11-2002

Quote:I refuse to see it till VG is in it.

:loveya:

that day better come....

polly i hope you enjoy!

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

sleeper's last post was an obvious attempt to use irony to belittle me

- criticslovesnatch - 08-11-2002

A couple of my friends from MD want to go see it with me, but i'd rather wait out nsync guy's run so i don't have to see him ruin it.

Arpi's last post shows why the word "irony" should be stricken from the english language.

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

the show might not make it past the n'sync guys run. advance is poor

but....but....but....what will happen to the RENT softball team?? :-(

Thats because anyone who would be willing to pay 80 bucks to see it is clinically deranged. I love the show, i've seen it a bunch of times, but those full price tickets are insane.

hey arpi...why the fuck is he playing mark? he would be a better roger i think, physically that is. none the less i still think it blows all around that he is in it.

I read somewheres that he auditioned for roger but had nowhere near the voice needed for the part, then they called him back to audition him for mark.

- SLASH - 08-11-2002

Quote:sleeper's last post was an obvious attempt to use irony to belittle me

Sleeper doesn't need to belittle you to make himself feel tall.

I have yet to see it...when is the movie coming out? I don't like paying more than 6 dollars for anything.

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

he couldnt sing the part, he is short, and he is fat. thats why no roger. he actually isnt that bad. better than alot of guys we have had play that part.

my favorite mark was jim poulos. now thats a mark.
i wanna be in rent. tell'em you know a grrl that is the perfect maureen please....pretty please...

- Arpikarhu - 08-11-2002

poulos was a dick! what a nasty prick!