CDIH
The ultimate head washing - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: The ultimate head washing (/showthread.php?tid=3149)

Pages: 1 2

- Luna - 08-13-2002

Do you shampoo and condition?

Do you just shampoo?

Do you rinse and repeat?

Do you wash every other day?

------------------------------

I shampoo once and then use a conditioner daily.

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

I try to use head and shoulders at least once a week to strip off the build up....
I don't condition,
but look for a conditioning shampoo,
I rinse in cool water since it seems to add body,

I must use gel or my hair completely spazzs out.

- Jack - 08-13-2002

What is with all the personal opinion threads today? Is there nothing better to talk about? :crackhead:

- Arthur Dent - 08-13-2002

I like when the shampoo girl at the barber massages my scalp. I'm always disappointed when she stops.

- OAS - 08-13-2002

Quote:Is there nothing better to talk about?
What's wrong with head washing? I like getting my head washed. :blow:

- Skitchr4u - 08-13-2002

my hair is too short to wash every day...just a shampoo with conditioner in it that i found in germany works wonders on my hair...only use warm water though, cold water makes me mad

- Maynard - 08-13-2002

Getting your hair washed is the only reason I still go to the hair salon instead of a barber shop. I love having my scalp scrubbed by someone with long nails.

- virgingrrl - 08-13-2002

shampoo is better it goes on first and cleans the hair.
no conditioner is better, it makes the hair silky and smooth.

AUGH AUGH AUGH.

what are you looking at swan?

i shampoo and condition every day. or else my hair looks all greasy since it is so light. salon selectives smells the best...i wanna shower now. and when someone washes you hair is the best. i love when people rub my head.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-13-2002

I shampoo and condition every day. I only shampoo once though, been using Tresseme.

I love the shampoo dude at my place, he massages your scalp and neck, I'd take him home with me if I could.

- Spitfire - 08-13-2002

I learned that if I rinse out your hair well with just water, no shampoo and conditioner, a couple days a week, my hair is more managable and it grows faster. It's really not good to condition every day, it strips away all your hair's natural oils.

otherwise, I use shampoo and conditioner in one because I'm always late for work...

Edited By Spitfire on Aug. 13 2002 at 11:52

- virgingrrl - 08-13-2002

Quote:It's really not good to condition every day, it strips away all your hair's natural oils.

right. so that's why you should only put it on the ends of your hair...not grease up your whole head.

- Arpikarhu - 08-13-2002

Quote:I love having my scalp scrubbed by someone with long nails.
note to self: stop cutting nails

- Arthur Dent - 08-13-2002

Remember that commercial where the guy's running around L.A. with a portable hair-washing sink?

We need one of those for a board party.

- Luna - 08-13-2002

I must be wierd because I really don't like getting my hair washed at the salon......for some reason I think they do not rinse all of the shampoo and conditioner out of my hair because my hair is really long.

I've been using either Panteen or Physique shampoo and conditioner. I don't use alot of styling products because they usually contain alcohol and that seems to dry out my hair.

- DGW - 08-13-2002

Wash everyday
Conditon a a coupleof times a week
I also must use gel
My hair has a mind of it's own Undecided

- Hey Ladi - 08-13-2002

I have curly hair & it's dry from dying so often... I wash usually once sometimes repeat, usually 2/3 times a week. Conditioner in the shower then angain when I get out, I've been using Mane & Tail or some really think kind. I can only comb it when it's wet, or else I mess up the curls & it just sticks out all over. :crackhead:

I got it trimmed lately & it's much better. The shampoo girl rocked, she scrubbed much longer than I bother to. Plus, everything is better when someone else does it for you. :loveya:

- Ken'sPen - 08-13-2002

a good washing by a hot shampoo girl rivals a lap dance,
and my hair dresser has this way of touching my head that makes me melt as she cuts it.

- Hey Ladi - 08-13-2002

hey, imagine if they combined them...... get your hair washed by a naked chick :firebounce: a new trend in strip clubs

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-13-2002

They have naked people who will clean your apartment, I'm sure somewhere out there someone will be willing to cut your hair naked.

- IrishAlkey - 08-13-2002

Quote:Plus, everything is better when someone else does it for you.

Especially a blowjob.