CDIH
how many of you have broken a bone - when the weather changes it hurts - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: how many of you have broken a bone - when the weather changes it hurts (/showthread.php?tid=316)

Pages: 1 2

- NaughtyAngel - 01-29-2002

in 98 i got hit by a car and broke two bones in my leg
i have a pin and four screws in there holding everything together
and do this day when it rains and when there is a huge difference in the weather my leg starts killing me
i know this is normal, it had stopped for a while though
i just wanted to know who else it happens to

- Maynard - 01-29-2002

I thought I broke my dick once. My last girlfriend was on top, and she started bucking really wildly, and came down on it hard as hell. I was sore and bruised of a little over a week.

I know I know, there's no bone in there, but it IS called a boner right?

- Sephiroth - 01-29-2002

Broke a wrist in a ATV accident, cracked a rib in a car accident.

No really cool stories behind either of them. Cry

- Kid A - 01-29-2002

Broken and sprained both ankles several times, never both at the same time, you tools.

However, never had a bloody nose, nor a headache. :p

- Luna - 01-29-2002

I broke my little pinky toe. It really sucked because nothing could be done with it and it took a long time to heal. It still bothers me every once in a while.

- Sephiroth - 01-29-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:Broken and sprained both ankles several times, never both at the same time, you tools.

However, never had a bloody nose, nor a headache. :p
I find it hard to believe that you have never had a headache.

....... are you a robot?

- Maynard - 01-29-2002

Oh yeah, that reminds me. I thought I broke my toe right before the softball game. Turns out it was just a REALLY bad sprain.

- Kid A - 01-29-2002

allow me to clarify, I hear people bitch and moan that they've had a headache, and they need to take aspirin or pain killers. I can't relate, because I've never felt that way. The closest I've come is the champagne hangover after New Year's.

- Grumpy - 01-29-2002

So many bones, so much pain. I'm a walking fucking barometer accurate within 2 hours of rain or snow.

- Snapped clean my right collarbone and top 3 ribs (HS Wrestling team - slammed into the mat from over the guys head. That fucking bastard killed my chances of being all state)
- Both ankles (2 seperate car accidents - one in a car. one walking)
- Left femur (one of the two car accidents)
- shattered right pinky and lost most of the skin and flesh (construction job, had a granite block dropped on it)
- bones chips in most of fingers on each hand (playing congo style drums in a nightclub for a year)
- Broken rib (bar fight in college)

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

Quote:Broke a wrist in a ATV accident,
I'm so afraid of that. For awhile I was looking for wrist braces.

I've never broken any big bones, just my front tooth. If It wasn't bonded, it would look like Jim Carrey's tooth in Dumb and Dumber.

Edited By Hey Ladi on Jan. 29 2002 at 11:42

- BeckyDC - 01-29-2002

Broke two ribs coughing and my toe once.

- Sephiroth - 01-29-2002

Kid Afrika Wrote:allow me to clarify, I hear people bitch and moan that they've had a headache, and they need to take aspirin or pain killers. I can't relate, because I've never felt that way. The closest I've come is the champagne hangover after New Year's.
You cant be human.

- Sluggo - 01-29-2002

Lets see...
Left ankle twice...
Left foot once...
right big toe twice...
dislocated both thumbs at the same time...
Five ribs...(once with a punctured lung)
My nose at least 4 times...
And my most recent...
Shattered right index finger that will never fully heal.
I'm a broken old man.
:fuggin:

- Hey Ladi - 01-29-2002

Sephiroth Wrote:
Quote:allow me to clarify, I hear people bitch and moan that they've had a headache, and they need to take aspirin or pain killers. I can't relate, because I've never felt that way. The closest I've come is the champagne hangover after New Year's.
You cant be human.
Or you have a high tollerance for pain, and what other people call a headache, doesn't faze you.

- av8er - 01-29-2002

I broke those 2 little bones that stick out on either side of the ankle last year...i was chasing someone who needed an asskickin and jumped off a 6 foot porch, landed wrong. Smashed both bones to smitherines, I was in a cast for 3 months.

- Maynard - 01-29-2002

av8er Wrote:I broke those 2 little bones that stick out on either side of the ankle last year...i was chasing someone who needed an asskickin and jumped off a 6 foot porch, landed wrong. Smashed both bones to smitherines, I was in a cast for 3 months.
I wish I could have seen that. Not you breaking the bones, I mean the guy YOU were gonna give the asskickin to. :lol:

- av8er - 01-29-2002

Quote:I mean the guy YOU were gonna give the asskickin to

Speaking of stalking.....

- DGW - 01-29-2002

Quote:- Snapped clean my right collarbone and top 3 ribs (HS Wrestling team - slammed into the mat from over the guys head. That fucking bastard killed my chances of being all state)
- Both ankles (2 seperate car accidents - one in a car. one walking)
- Left femur (one of the two car accidents)
- shattered right pinky and lost most of the skin and flesh (construction job, had a granite block dropped on it)
- bones chips in most of fingers on each hand (playing congo style drums in a nightclub for a year)
- Broken rib (bar fight in college)

I guess we learned that Turkish midgets lack the calcium for strong bones. :lol: Grump, two words, "Got Milk?"

Broke my wrist. It looked like I had two elbows on one arm.

- Maynard - 01-29-2002

[Image: midgetmilk.jpg]
<font color=EEEEEE>

Edited By Maynard on Jan. 29 2002 at 1:27

- Banana_juice - 01-29-2002

my medical report:
one concussion
one broken elbow
2 torn ligaments in my right knee
7 broken fingers (not all at the same time)
glass window smashed over my face during a fight (luckily, i only have 2 little scars that you can not really see at all)