CDIH
.sherman set the way back machine - For the year...... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: .sherman set the way back machine - For the year...... (/showthread.php?tid=3178)

- Ken'sPen - 08-14-2002

In a different thead we discussed changing mistakes.......
ok what are they...

Me, when I was a Sr. I had a crush on my best friends younger sister, a soph. who was blonde and cute and bubbly, she felt the same way, but I didn't ask her out because of the friendship with her bro.
next year we went to college and ended up hating him...
still think of her now and then......

[Image: peabody2.jpg]

Edited By Ken'sPen on Aug. 14 2002 at 5:40

- SYNTuesday - 08-14-2002

WOW! Good discussion topic Ken!

Hmm... I'm trying to think... I guess the only thing I'm really regretting right now is how I went about my college application process. Theres a few things I learned I should have done, after all was said and done. Either that, or this girl in sophomore year who I later realized was flirting with me to no end... by senior year she was the hottest girl in the school. MAN, what two years of puberty does. :disappointed:

- GonzoStyle - 08-14-2002

Making ken a mod.

- Is Don on the phone? - 08-14-2002

Quote:WOW! Good discussion topic Ken!

I agree. Nice work!

I'd like to go back to my first big assignment in my current job. This was my first case, and I had done a pretty good job for a rookie. Well, to make a long story short, I took some bad advice, and went along with the crowd against my better judgement. That case became a sort of albatross, and is still pending today. Everyone tells me that I did a great job, and yet I feel that if I had just held my ground and did what I wanted to do, it would all be over long ago and could have lead to a more productive spinoff case. But now I just want it to end, once and for all. :disappointed:

- SYNTuesday - 08-15-2002

So IDOTF, you're a TV producer? Spinoffs? Im confused :clueless:

- Ken'sPen - 08-15-2002

Quote:Making ken a mod.

bah, you didn't make me gonzo....though you did set land speed records in unmaking me.

- GonzoStyle - 08-15-2002

Temper, Temper.

- Galt - 08-15-2002

Choosing to play hockey year round isntead of playing little league during the summer.

How can a child grow up and not play little league? My parents should have dragged me kicking and screaming to the baseball field like any good parent would have.

- Sloatsburgh - 08-15-2002

not pulling the trigger.

- DGW - 08-15-2002

I think Sloats is gonna off himself. Why the fuck did you ever get married if yer so unhappy?

I would have pumbled two guys
Had the chance, but my judgement wasn't good at the time
Still regret it to this day
It burns me inside that I wasn't a man

- OAS - 08-15-2002

Quote:It burns me inside that I wasn't a man
They have cures for that in Denmark GW. :rofl:

- DGW - 08-15-2002

Thanx OAS
I'll remember that the next time my octaganarian aunt is looking to get laid

- PollyannaFlower46 - 08-15-2002

I would've pressed charges....no discussion necessary....thank you.

- Arthur Dent - 08-15-2002

There's a fight I walked away from that I shouldn't have.
Didn't know my friends were half a block away and ready to take on his friends. Biggest Asshole in the neighborhood and his four friends. Only had one friend at my side. Talked my way out of it. Regretted it when the rest of my friends showed up as the fucker was pulling away in a car with his friends.

- DGW - 08-15-2002

Sorry to hear Polly
Sounds llke someone else deserved a beating

- Is Don on the phone? - 08-15-2002

Quote:So IDOTF, you're a TV producer? Spinoffs? Im confused

Yeah, something like that...

- crx girl - 08-15-2002

Quote:I would've pressed charges
i wouldn't have.

i also kinda regret never applying to nyu which was where i really wanted to go, but there was an essay requirement... Rolleyes