CDIH
Where you been my (lost?) friend - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Where you been my (lost?) friend (/showthread.php?tid=327)

Pages: 1 2

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

I've been sitting here all night, and just watching you all pass by. As if nothing had changed. It's a forgotten memory that we were apart for that week. What did eveyone do? Did you work? Post on another message board? Re catagorize your CD collection? I can't help but think how even with all of that free time, I still couldn't find the time to do any real work. Or to even THINK about putting in a full day at work. Is it possible that I've become that bored with the internet? That bored with life? I can't even sit through a whole movie lately without my mind wandering. If I don't get some stimuli soon i'll begin to soften, become unaware of the other people that surround me (have I already?) and go through life in my own way never realizing all that I'm missing anymore. Should I just stop and question all of this and wonder where all the people have gone? Where has all the life, the vigor gone from your lives?

Where did I put my pen?

- Luna - 02-07-2002

I actually got some work done for a change.

- Arpikarhu - 02-07-2002

i was working on a new show you pathetic bastard. your pen rolled under the couch by the way.

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2002

Quote:If I don't get some stimuli soon i'll begin to soften, become unaware of the other people that surround me

I've done that at work... forget other people are there. And it strikes me as strange, but even if I weren't posting or Iming, I doubt I would talk to them much. They are pains in my ass. Big Grin

- crack hitler - 02-07-2002

actually, i hung out with you one day, you ungrateful ass Sad

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

crack hitler Wrote:actually, i hung out with you one day, you ungrateful ass Sad
Ahhh yes. Right, the one and only person in existance that hates people more than me.

You were saying?

- SLASH - 02-07-2002

crack hitler Wrote:actually, i hung out with you one day, you ungrateful ass Sad
I miss getting together with people from here.

I have to make a conscious effort to start doing that again Smile<font color=#EEEEEE>

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 06 2002 at 11:36

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-07-2002

Isn't maynard the one who usually cries?

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

Quote:Isn't maynard the one who usually cries?
That is SOOOOO unfunny.

- BeckyDC - 02-07-2002

I contemplated suicide because I missed it so much. I also got some work done.

Edited By BeckyDC on Feb. 07 2002 at 1:29

- Lord Magus - 02-07-2002

I've been reading up on gaming systems.. for some reason... i keep thinking I'm going to be playing again soon.....

- NaughtyAngel - 02-07-2002

ive been sitting here the whole time ya tool, where have u been

- Grumpy - 02-07-2002

I was standing behind luna spankin batches in her hair. then I went over to Ladi's house to teabag her every night at 2 AM.

- DreamWeaver - 02-07-2002

Its ok, no need to fret..I am here now..don't worry

I havent done a damn thing all day but then I get handed work 20 minutes before I have to leave..nope I am not gonna do it....will have to save it for another day

- Danked - 02-07-2002

i was busy completely alienating anybody that even remotely liked me.

it was great!

- Hey Ladi - 02-07-2002

Grumpy Wrote:I was standing behind luna spankin batches in her hair. then I went over to Ladi's house to teabag her every night at 2 AM.
OH ok, so that explains why I had those strange dreams about marbles in my mouth!

- Skitchr4u - 02-07-2002

well, i kept getting an error everytime i tried to come here...i got work done...i pretended to do work...and looked around on the internet, there is really a lot out there!

- Danked - 02-07-2002

anyone else see the big "Forbidden" the first day the board was down and think "the motherfuckers banned me!" ?

- fbd - 02-07-2002

Danked Wrote:anyone else see the big "Forbidden" the first day the board was down and think "the motherfuckers banned me!" ?
no

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

Danked Wrote:anyone else see the big "Forbidden" the first day the board was down and think "the motherfuckers banned me!" ?
Confusednicker:

There were alot of people that thought that. That was a pre-generated page that appeared from the server company. Sorry about that.