CDIH
Fear factor........ - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Fear factor........ (/showthread.php?tid=3398)

Pages: 1 2

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

I think the show is kinda lame since it usually entails eating gross shit (which doesn't challenge fear as much as test your gag reflex) and many of the challenges are really tests of physical ability.

What pure tests of fear would you fail....

I am a bit clostrophobic, so being restrained in a tight spot for a period of time would get to me....

I have a thing with bats too, being in a cave etc. with a lot of those fucks would freak me out......

what could you NOT do?

- LZMF1 - 09-04-2002

Quote:I am a bit clostrophobic, so being restrained in a tight spot for a period of time would get to me....

I have a thing with bats too, being in a cave etc. with a lot of those fucks would freak me out......
pussy(no i'm not afraid of it i'm just calling you one)

please note that i edited this post because i realized that it could be misconstrued

Edited By LZMF1 on Sep. 04 2002 at 10:32

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

Quote:pussy
LZ this fear of pussy you have.....
is it fucking it, or eating it, or just afraid of it in general.......
it must strain your marriage a lot.

- LZMF1 - 09-04-2002

shut your trap or i'll shove you into a closet filled with bats (winged mammals not easton) and lock it.

nice spelling too!

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

I will shut my trap,
I also have a fear of ranting maniacs making bizarre threats....
(do you really have a closet full of bats???? shudders, and yes my spelling sucks)

- LZMF1 - 09-04-2002

:lookatme: HI KEN'SPEN! :lookatme:

we haven't had any squabbles in a while so i decided to start one.

- Gooch - 09-04-2002

i wouldn't do a Damn thing from that show.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

Gooch are you suggesting there is something you wouldn't eat???

- Gooch - 09-04-2002

tsk tsk....and i just complemented you in that other thread, then you get all Maymay on me.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

I have a weakness for TOGs,
It is a sickness, I am hooked....
I see one and I can't let it go....
did I just take step one???
it works if you work it.

- Hey Ladi - 09-04-2002

:fucking: yeah baby work it woooork it

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

you are such a tease Ladi.....
oh yeah, another fear....
finally getting to bang Ladi and catching a minimum of three things requiring more than penicilin

- Kid Afrika - 09-04-2002

None of the physical stunts they do are even scary. You should know going in that they are going to do everything possible to ensure your safety. And, I hardly think they're gonna have anyone die on the show.

Eating nasty shit is a different story. It's not scary, so to speak, it's more disgusting.

In the end, I don't think I would want to go on the show. But, then again, I don't want to go on any TV show, to be honest.

- Hey Ladi - 09-04-2002

I couldn't do anything with heights, I would freeze up.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

Yeah, I get very freaky with heights, but if I could convince myself that I am safe and turn it into a thrill ride of sorts I think I'd be ok.....
and I saw a clip of them jumping from speed boat to speed boat on platforms, the impact and subsequent fall in the water looked painful to me.

- DGW - 09-04-2002

the eating part gets me, i could never eat coagallated (sp?) blood balls from a cow

most of the physical stunts seem easy
the water stuff seemed the most easy
i mean the stunt with the alligators in the tank was weak

- PollyannaFlower46 - 09-04-2002

I wouldn't do anything on that show except maybe a few of the physical stunts.

The eating bugs, and like organs is disgusting, and when they put them in tanks with bugs/snakes, I would FREAK OUT and most likely have a heart attack.

- DGW - 09-04-2002

Polly > Wuss

- Hybrid - 09-04-2002

i would do mostly any of the actual stunts. eating the nasty shit, MAYBE i could handle some of it. the stuff i wouldnt be able to do is anything underwater. i have a fear of drowning. the one where they are in the cage and have to find the right key freaks the shit out of me.

- Ken'sPen - 09-04-2002

I can hold my breath forever underwater....
I know that when you are feeling anxiety your heart races and I guess depletes the oxygen quicker... but I think I would rock at the underwater shit. The one I saw where they were in a tube and could be pulled out in a sec. I would own.