CDIH
Lest welcome our newest member - Test account, you're the fucking man. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Lest welcome our newest member - Test account, you're the fucking man. (/showthread.php?tid=342)

Pages: 1 2

- WhipThisFez - 02-07-2002

I'd like to give a warm welcome to Test Account, who is quite possibly the coolest individual ever. Period.

I remember this one time in Nam when I was surrounded by cong and Test Account (with only 4 shots left on his clip) took the mother fuckers out. I mean this guy surpasses cool.

TA (as I like to call him) fucking donated his liver to my pet dog! Shit, he'd probably give his heart if he had the chance.

Welcome TestAccount!

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

You're so right Fezzy. Testy is the man. And I remember, this one time, at band camp, when Testy stuck his trombone mouthpiece up his butt, and farted and played a tune. It was really funny.

- Grumpy - 02-07-2002

once a dick, always a dick I see.......:p

Pnderous....don't you have a sigpic to violate or ice cream to look for?

If you're really bored, VG and Dream are naked in the shower on the short bus. take over the cam corder for me.

Fuck, the man just cured AIDS.

He just won't stop!

- AdolescentMasturbator - 02-07-2002

hoo hoo I'm going to have delete test account now because fezzy has to make threads about me testing out if certain configurations work lol.

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:hoo hoo I'm going to have delete test account now because fezzy has to make threads about me testing out if certain configurations work lol.
Do you EVER get the joke?

Maynard Wrote:
AdolescentMasturbator Wrote:hoo hoo I'm going to have delete test account now because fezzy has to make threads about me testing out if certain configurations work lol.
Do you EVER get the joke?
Massive irony coming thru do you ever get the joke? :p

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

Quote:Massive irony coming thru do you ever get the joke?
Wait, did yuo make teh funney?

- The Sleeper - 02-07-2002

I once fucked Testy in the ass while shooting him in the knee repedeatly. What a pal.

Maynard Wrote:
Quote:Massive irony coming thru do you ever get the joke?
Wait, did yuo make teh funney?
Yes I do occsasionally unlike that Andrew Dice Clay guy.

Edited By AdolescentMasturbator on Feb. 07 2002 at 5:51

- Maynard - 02-07-2002

Quote:Yes I do occsasionally unlike that Andrew Dice Clay guy.
Or teh Vos.

But dice is god!

[Image: amnotfunny.jpg]</img>

- SLASH - 02-07-2002

Fez, I must say, you are so much more 'teh funney' when I have been drinking.

Good stuff man.. keep it up!

SLASH Wrote:Fez, I must say, you are so much more 'teh funney' when I have been drinking.

Good stuff man.. keep it up!
sure...don't invite me over for beers AGAIN! Our friendship is over. :fuckoff:

WhipThisFez Wrote:[Image: amnotfunny.jpg]
Now that is teh funney.

- Sluggo - 02-07-2002

Very nice, Fez...
We will always remember the late, great, Mr. Test Account.
Without him...
Our lives would have been much worse than the miserable existance we are leading now... :burnfucker:

- SLASH - 02-07-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:sure...don't invite me over for beers AGAIN! Our friendship is over. :fuckoff:
Oh, baby, it was spur of the moment, I swear!

We will get fucked up and lick the salty sweat off of each other's cheesy balls one night. I never had me a college stud like yourself. It will be something to tell the grandkids one day!

When push comes to shove, you better not back down, 'cause I swear I will violently rape ypour fucking ass, Pally!

- The Sleeper - 02-08-2002

SLASH Wrote:Oh, baby, it was spur of the moment, I swear!

We will get fucked up and lick the salty sweat off of each other's cheesy balls one night. I never had me a college stud like yourself. It will be something to tell the grandkids one day!

When push comes to shove, you better not back down, 'cause I swear I will violently rape ypour fucking ass, Pally!
Slashy, you're such a sweet talker when you're plastered. You had me at "Oh, Baby"... :bouncer:

- WhipThisFez - 02-08-2002

Fucking fags ruin my ruined thread.

Besides, Slashy has always been my booty call.

Edited By WhipThisFez on Feb. 08 2002 at 3:20