CDIH
Looking foward to... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Looking foward to... (/showthread.php?tid=3453)

Pages: 1 2 3

- virgingrrl - 09-09-2002

welp its almost monday. time to start a new week. last week i wasn't looking foward to much at all. but this week is diffrent.

-im happy that i have an amazing art class, and i get to make a collage tomorrow. i really like collages :-)
-im excited that on tuesday the new live ani cd comes out :bouncer:
-going to to have dinner and drinks with some good friends on wednesday to celebrate life :-)

what are you guys looking foward to this week?

- Kid Afrika - 09-09-2002

Shut up all that happiness. Mondays suck!!!

- Hybrid - 09-09-2002

thursday i'm going to see lewis black. i'm kinda excited about that. and seeing stealing harvard this weekend. weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

no, monday's don't suck. they are what you make of them.
try smiling once in a while, it works wonders.

- Kid Afrika - 09-09-2002

Confuseduicide:

"Kill yourself!" - THE SeanC0ld

- fbd - 09-09-2002

hmmmm...this week...what am i looking foward to? jack shit. fucking papers to write and tests in all but one class. this week will blow

- The Sleeper - 09-09-2002

I don't look forward to things, that way I don't get dissapointed when they don't go as planned.

Quote:"Kill yourself!"

i wouldn't give you the satisfaction :-)

come on guys, it can't be that bad. so you have a few tests and papers. just think, by the weekend you can look back and think "gee, that was rough, but i got through it....WOO HOO ME!"

- PollyannaFlower46 - 09-09-2002

I'm looking forward to....Friday.

- Galt - 09-09-2002

Monday night football.

- fbd - 09-09-2002

get through it...and do it again next week. oh joy!

its time to look past all the big stuff, learn to appreciate all of the little things. like the clear blue skies, a smile on a dog, the sunsets and of course the stars.

when the fuck did i become lil miss fucking sunshine? what the Hell is wrong with me?

- fbd - 09-09-2002

come back to us...return to the negativity. i would say its more fun here, but then i wouldnt be negative

- GonzoStyle - 09-09-2002

Quote:come on guys, it can't be that bad.

Wanna bet?

- crx girl - 09-09-2002

i've had a rough weekend, i'm gonna sleep all day tomorrow, i hope...

tomorrow night i'm going to an information session at columbia so i can get more discouraged about all the stuff i have to do about grad school, i'm working tuesday, but i'm gonna take off wednesday since i'm gonna go in late on thursday, work a party, and hopefully make some easy money...

i also have to look for an apartment, get pictures taken for my green card renewal, get around to filling that application out, probably should be starting in on those application essays...

then i get to work 30 plus hours friday through sunday... :thumbs-up: Confuseduicide:

- Jack - 09-09-2002

Inventory at my store is Saturday. My least favorite part of my job. I get to basically spend 40-50 hours here between Saturday afternoon and Tuesday afternoon making shit right. Not to mention that Monday is my birthday. Fuckin pricks.

- Metalfan - 09-09-2002

101....102....103...Happy Fucking Birthday.....shit, where did I leave off now?

happy birthday jack.

eh, i guess my attempts to make people feel happy about anything failed.Undecided

- Metalfan - 09-09-2002

I thought for $2, you could make any man happy :lol:

guess not.