CDIH
I just got toothpaste on my shirt... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I just got toothpaste on my shirt... (/showthread.php?tid=3455)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

- Danked - 09-09-2002

It looks like I spooged myself. How embarassing.

- Kid Afrika - 09-09-2002

The worst part about it is, if you wash it off... it'll look like it's all gone, but then when you get to work, you've got a huge white stain on your shirt.

That oughta teach ya not to brush your teeth in your shirt you plan to wear.

- Doc - 09-09-2002

Quote:That oughta teach ya not to brush your teeth in your shirt you plan to wear.

I thought it was supposed to teach you not to drool.

On the plus side, if you start to feel run down at work this afternoon, just give the spot a little lick and you'll get a blast of minty freshness that should perk you right up. :thumbs-up:

- Ken'sPen - 09-09-2002

except to passers by it will look like he is sucking a splooge stain.

- Danked - 09-09-2002

The last delivery guy asked me if he could get a lick. He looked disappointed when he tasted mint.

- Sean Cold - 09-09-2002

Quote:The last delivery guy asked me if he could get a lick. He looked disappointed when he tasted mint.

Gonzo is doing deliveries now? When did that happen?

Look at the bright side, at least it didn't drip onto your pants.

Learn how to brush your teeth over the sink and how to wash your mouth out without dripping and this can be avoided.

- Arthur Dent - 09-09-2002

Quote:Gonzo is doing deliveries now? When did that happen?

He read in a thread that a couple of board chicks have a thing for guys in UPS uniforms. Something about the brown shorts.

- Sean Cold - 09-09-2002

No offense to the esteemed GS, but, I rather not think of him in brown shorts and those fuckin sandals.

- Danked - 09-09-2002

Silly me. I was rushing this morning. Tried to pee and brush my teeth at the same time. I think that's where I went wrong.

- NaughtyAngel - 09-09-2002

why is it that when we get toothpaste on our shirts you think we'd just change the shirt but no we dont and just explain to people what happened

- Doc - 09-09-2002

Quote:Tried to pee and brush my teeth at the same time. I think that's where I went wrong.

Now that is just unnatural man. If you're right-handed, you probably hold your dink in the same hand that you hold your toothbrush in. One of those activities was bound to fail.

Did you get weewee all over the floor too?

- Ken'sPen - 09-09-2002

dink and weewee....
with technical terms such as those, it is easy to see why you chose the name "Doc".

- Kid Afrika - 09-09-2002

Quote:why is it that when we get toothpaste on our shirts you think we'd just change the shirt but no we dont and just explain to people what happened
Speak for yourself, you dirty, dirty girl. :-D

- NaughtyAngel - 09-09-2002

im not the only one, obviously danked did it too

- Doc - 09-09-2002

Quote:dink and weewee....
with technical terms such as those, it is easy to see why you chose the name "Doc".

Nigga please, anyone can use terms like piss, dick, cock, shlong, meatflaps, rape rod, and the like.

It takes skill to go hardcore 5th grade terminology on these matters.

- Ken'sPen - 09-09-2002

If you start singing milk milk lemonade around the corner fudge is made, I hope they toss you in the cell.

- Doc - 09-09-2002

Yeah, well you're a stupidhead, stupidhead

- Danked - 09-09-2002

Ken has cooties.

- Doc - 09-09-2002

Circle, circle, dot, dot
Now I got my cooties shot

- Danked - 09-09-2002

No givebacks, Ken.