CDIH
Valentines day is for dummys! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Valentines day is for dummys! (/showthread.php?tid=354)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

What is women's facination with this holiday? If your man doesn't show you that he loves you the rest of the year, what makes you think he's gonna mean it on this one day? I think it should be renames "Buy the twat some gifts so she gives teh good blow job to me Day". This holiday just plain sucks. BAH!

Or maybe it's just cause I'm single this year.

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Quote:Valentines day is for [b]dummys[b]

You truly are a dummie.

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

Will you be my valentine SLASH? :loveya:

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Maynard Wrote:Will you be my valentine SLASH? :loveya:
Sorry, but I have a monogamous relationship with my precious Sleepy at this juncture of my love life :bouncer:

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

Well PHOOEY!

Now what am I to do?

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Maynard Wrote:Well PHOOEY!

Now what am I to do?
Start a questions thread?

- Hybrid - 02-08-2002

valentines day is pointless. its just another day, but more expensive. :poison:

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

SLASH Wrote:Start a questions thread?
Oh no, I wouldnt want to step on Grump's toes.

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Quote:Oh no, I wouldnt want to step on Grump's toes.

Slacker!

:Chicken Noise:: thread to match your groundbreaking :quack: thread?

Edited By SLASH on Feb. 08 2002 at 3:06

- Sean Cold - 02-08-2002

It should just be changed to outright "prostitution day".

The only way you are going to get any this day is if you pay for it anyway. :amf:

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

SLASH Wrote::Chicken Noise:: thread to match your groundbreaking :quack: thread?
No, the next one's gonna be :moooo:. [Image: kow.gif]

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Sean, all men pay one way or the other, thus then they are all prostitutes. If a man doesn't pay it is called rape.

Quote:No, the next one's gonna be :moooo:

Gee, I actually took you for a ::roof roof:: kinda guy :roflmao:

- IkeaBoy - 02-08-2002

women like the holiday because they like to be pampered and get things and hallmark/corporations makes it seem that there is only one time to do it, Valentine's Day because (let's face it) there aren't any major buying holidays in the next couple of months (Passover cards only sell to DNKM) so they must create this holiday to up their money by guilting the men into buying things for their significant others. And if you're single it just serves to further indicate that you're useless.

- Maynard - 02-08-2002

IkeaBoy Wrote:women like the holiday because they like to be pampered and get things and hallmark/corporations makes it seem that there is only one time to do it, Valentine's Day because (let's face it) there aren't any major buying holidays in the next couple of months (Passover cards only sell to DNKM) so they must create this holiday to up their money by guilting the men into buying things for their significant others. And if you're single it just serves to further indicate that you're useless.
WEll actually Ikea, the point I was trying to make was that I do that shit all year long. Why do I need another day for it?

Quote:Gee, I actually took you for a ::roof roof:: kinda guy
ROFL! :lol: :lol: :lol:

- IkeaBoy - 02-08-2002

Maynard Wrote:WEll actually Ikea, the point I was trying to make was that I do that shit all year long. Why do I need another day for it?
the point i'm trying to make is that it doesn't matter if you do it every day of the year, the corporations need it to up their profits by attacking everyone.

- SLASH - 02-08-2002

Quote:(Passover cards only sell to DNKM)

Ikea, I am sensing a very strong sexual tension between you and Daphna reminiscent of JAYMOHRBUDDY and Wnew's Girl of last year. Go strike while the kike is warm :p

- Luna - 02-08-2002

Valentine's Day? BAHHHH!

- Hey Ladi - 02-08-2002

From deathclock.com.... "Your Personal Day of Death is...
Monday, February 14, 2056" :fuckoff:

- Sean Cold - 02-08-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:From deathclock.com.... "Your Personal Day of Death is...
You think it would be ok if I violated your corpse on Vday?

I'll buy you some choclate just to make it offical! :loveya: :loveya:

- Hey Ladi - 02-08-2002

Sean Cold Wrote:
Hey Ladi Wrote:From deathclock.com.... "Your Personal Day of Death is...
You think it would be ok if I violated your corpse on Vday?

I'll buy you some choclate just to make it offical! :loveya: :loveya:
Sure, in 52 yrs, if you can still get it up, you can bang my wrinkled, lifeless, old twat.