CDIH
I think i know where she is - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: I think i know where she is (/showthread.php?tid=3545)

Pages: 1 2

- Arthur Dent - 09-20-2002

Got into work this morning and saw a huge line of young people (mostly women) lined up around the block.

Turns out it's the audition for Hairspray being held in the little theater on the corner.

Just gotta wonder if VG is in that line somewhere. So many tall blondes, it'd be like finding a needle in a haystack.

Too bad I'm stuck here in the office with all those beautiful woman right outside.

- OAS - 09-20-2002

What are the cross streets?

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

No Chance and In Hell :lol:

Quote:No Chance and In Hell

You don't think she's there or you don't think I could find her?

I agree, I don't think I'd find her. And even if I did, she wouldn't admit it. Don't even know what she looks like. Rolleyes

- Kid Afrika - 09-20-2002

If she bumped into you on the street, do you think you would know it was her? I bet you wouldn't.

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

Can he identify her kneecap once it hits him in the face?

- OAS - 09-20-2002

If she bumped into me on the street, she would know it was me.

Quote:Can he identify her kneecap once it hits him in the face?

Don't know if your trying to say she's a viscious little bitch or that I'm a rude Asshole that would do something. Either way :fuckoff:

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

I'm saying that since she's so tall....she'll never see you and that is the only way she will know of your presence....so :fuckoff: right back at ya

you make it sound like Attack of the 80 Foot Woman.

Oh, look. There she is looking in through my 11th floor window!

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

:disappointed: No, you dumbass.....I'm referring to a street level meeting.....bah..why am I wasting my time. Yes, you keep looking for her to peer directly into your office

- OAS - 09-20-2002

Lighten up Petal. At least Arthur has an office with a window. You just keep your nose to the grindstone and maybe you will get one someday too. :rofl:

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

OAS, natural light hurts my eyes.....I need the comfort of my cubicle and fluorescent (?) lighting to keep me happy and (in)sane :-)

- OAS - 09-20-2002

Fucking vampire.

- Metalfan - 09-20-2002

Perhaps my good man, but when I reach 200, you'll still be alive, and older....so, who did you bed down with to get eternally damned to walk this earth? :burnfucker:

- Maynard - 09-20-2002

This is funny, cause it's true.

:poke:
I understood you. Geez.

- Buttmunch - 09-20-2002

You think she's auditioning for the Divine part?

- Kid Afrika - 09-20-2002

oh man, what a wicked...

[Image: kelso.jpg]

- Keyser Soze - 09-20-2002

shes under my desk