CDIH
Proof positive - The cops in my town are pretty cool... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Proof positive - The cops in my town are pretty cool... (/showthread.php?tid=3549)

Pages: 1 2

- Kid Afrika - 09-20-2002

even if I did get pulled over on the way home from work.

Here's the gist...

Driving down rte. 9, I'm following a bus at about a car length away, I turn into the turn lane and what do I see?

A cop with someone pulled over, IN THE FUCKING TURN LANE ON A MAJOR HIGHWAY!!!

So, I swerved back into the right lane, to go around. The cop is standing there and motions for me to pull over, which I promptly do.

He comes up and says, that wasn't a smart move back there.

To which I reply, "I couldn't see from behind the bus..."

He says, "exactly..."

At this point, I bit my tongue and didn't say "nice place to make a traffic stop, Asshole." And instead, I said, "I'm not going to argue with you dude, I know what I did."

He takes my papers and makes me sit there for the pre-requisite five minutes before he comes back. Presumably running my license for tickets and warrants. Then he give my credentials back and says, "here's your stuff back, slow it down".

So in conclusion, I was wrong, he was wrong, but at least he didn't write me a ticket. OBPD still #1 coolest police in Middlesex County. :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

thanks for sharing! :thumbs-up:

- fbd - 09-20-2002

edison pd is better...MOST CORRUPT TOWN IN THE STATE, BIOTCH!

well, when you have cops in your town that rob banks IN YOUR TOWN, you're definitely up there. But, edison cops write tickets, especially the fucker on the motorcycle. That Asshole gets off on writing tickets for stupid shit.

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

edison and clark are horrible

- Maynard - 09-20-2002

He probably saw you following the school bus and thought you were trying to sell drugs to the children.

Damn racist pigs!

it was an njtransit bus, and drug dealers in my town don't drive ford escapes. Rolleyes

- Hybrid - 09-20-2002

they rock escalades. fool.

- PatCooper - 09-20-2002

I woulda guessed that Kid lived in Newark.

- virgingrrl - 09-21-2002

i slipped on the ice.

- Hybrid - 09-21-2002

there's no ice in florida. that's why it's sooooooo much better there.

- Maynard - 09-21-2002

Quote:i slipped on the ice.
:rofl:

Yeah, sure you did....

- DoughBoy - 09-23-2002

One of my housemates is a State Trooper. Needless to say, driving with him is VERY VERY fun. Living with him gives rather cool benefits too... like when the local Police are called to the house at 2am for people being loud and obnoxious on the porch (allegedly).

- DGW - 09-23-2002

clark and moutainside are bad
esp if yah have dark skin color
i think hillside cops are good
they don't look to bust balls for petty traffic violations
bordering newark and irvington they have enough problems dealing with all the stolen cars
all county cops bite

- Black Lazerus - 09-26-2002

I work in Branchburg i have to go through Manville aka klanville and bridgewater i am lucky everyday

- Keyser Soze - 09-26-2002

Proof positive that K1d is in reality a whiteboy from huntington.

- Spitfire - 09-26-2002

Point Pleasant cops will run read light and crash into your car...and not have to pay a dime for it Undecided

- Keyser Soze - 09-26-2002

Spit, what ever happened with that case? You got screwed??

- Metalfan - 09-26-2002

i'm not even sure i have cops where i live :clueless:

- Black Lazerus - 09-26-2002

then there must not be any spanish or black people in your town.