CDIH
Those difficult and uncomfortable situations - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Those difficult and uncomfortable situations (/showthread.php?tid=3554)

Pages: 1 2 3

- crx girl - 09-21-2002

which make the day at work a little more interesting... anybody got any stories?

today, my boss came in 3 hours late and drunk off his ass...

this put me in a very uncomfortable position. he is a short little brazillion guy, probably about 130lbs tops, he is also massively flaming. however, when drunk he becomes very touchy feely, which is all well and good that he wants to hug and kiss in the office, because i know that he's gay, but when he starts hugging the other employees and then the next minute turning around and calling them monsters, things could potentially get very ugly. one of the waiters who's been friends with him for 20 years got him coffee which then led to a half hour of him saying he's trying to poison him with cyanide in his coffee...
so, in short, today i had to send my boss home from work, then we got totally slammed and i ran my ass off for about 3 hours straight, but it's all good cos i'm home now, not looking forward to going back on sunday... :fuggin:

- Kid Afrika - 09-21-2002

ya know, you could always go back to england. :-p

- crx girl - 09-21-2002

but, i don't wanna Undecided

- Silera - 09-21-2002

When i was a teenageer, I worked at a retail jeans store. I was in the stock room and my boss came upstairs and hit on me. He was trying to kiss me and stuff and i reeally didnt know what to do . Then his pregnant wife came to the store and he haad to go dfownstairs. Pronlem sovled.

- IrishAlkey - 09-21-2002

Silera, you have a much better story to tell.

Why ya' holding out?

- crx girl - 09-21-2002

story!!!!!!!!!11 :thumbs-up:

- fbd - 09-21-2002

mommy, what's wrong?

- Keyser Soze - 09-21-2002

::::drops pants::::

- Silera - 09-21-2002

fine ill share

today i woke up at 530 am and i wasnt sssleepy nny more so i figyred itd be a great time to rub a quyick batch out.

i was still under the comforter, and i was face doewn rubbing on myself and cumming and i opened my eyes and my sson's face was there and he askes me "moommmy are you sick"

and i teold him my stomach hurt.

HE WASNTSUPROOSED TO BE UP!!!!
IT WAS 5Sad#30 IN THE MORNIGN!!!

OMFG, IM CUMMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

- IrishAlkey - 09-21-2002

YOU WERE MASTURBATTLING!

clean up time! :-o

- FAST FREDDY - 09-21-2002

All 130 lbs short little brazillion faggots, should get a visit from Leary and Mantle.

:thumbs-up:

- Silera - 09-21-2002

what sthe fuck aorue you taking about?

- Hybrid - 09-21-2002

i love silera

- FAST FREDDY - 09-21-2002

How original

- PatCooper - 09-21-2002

Did you son finish also?

- Arpikarhu - 09-21-2002

brazilian

- Silera - 09-21-2002