CDIH
Good sweet lord yes! - The return... - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: Techie Geek Forums (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Über Geek Zone (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=13)
+--- Thread: Good sweet lord yes! - The return... (/showthread.php?tid=3575)

- fbd - 09-23-2002

lucas arts has finally decided to make sequels to two of the greatest games ever...
Quote:A CLASSIC RETURNS -- LUCASARTS REVS UP FULL THROTTLE® FOR LONG AWAITED SEQUEL

Acclaimed Classic Adventure Roars Back to Action on Next Generation Consoles and PC in 2003

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. -- May 21, 2002 -- Full Throttle, one of the most loved classic adventures from LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC, returns in a long awaited action packed sequel for next generation consoles and PC in 2003. The follow up to the award winning game from 1995 will once again feature one of LucasArts' most popular and enduring characters, the swaggering outlaw biker Ben, leader of a renegade motorcycle gang called the Polecats. The free wheeling action-adventure will offer a humorous original story, furious bare knuckle fighting, and the thrill of high speed biking.

"Full Throttle is one of LucasArts' greatest and most beloved original games," says Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "We can't think of a better brand or character to lead LucasArts' charge into a new era of original game development. Ben so perfectly symbolizes our legacy and yet has just the right mix of attitude and edge to appeal to a new generation of game players."

Quote:SAM & MAX TO HIT THE ROAD (AND OTHERS) IN LONG AWAITED CLASSIC ADVENTURE SEQUEL FROM LUCASARTS

Popular Madcap Dog and Rabbity Thing to Return for More Hilariously Skewed Adventures First Quarter 2004 on Windows PC

SAN RAFAEL, Calif. -- August 27, 2002 -- Sam & Max, interactive entertainment's most beloved canine and rabbit combo, hit the road again first quarter 2004 in a long awaited adventure comedy sequel for Windows PC from LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC. The follow up to the critically acclaimed 1993 adventure classic Sam & Max Hit the Road® will dispatch the Freelance Police into a wild world of screwy and vaguely quixotic missions. Each one will be jam packed with nerve-jangling action, brain-busting puzzles, and the kind of easygoing banter one might expect from a talking dog and a naked, hyperkinetic bunny.

Sam & Max are based upon the "Sam & Max Freelance Police" comic book series created by Steve Purcell. LucasArts' Michael Stemmle, co-director of the award-winning original game, will direct the sequel.

"Sam & Max Hit the Road is a classic and as close to being a signature game as any LucasArts has ever done," says Simon Jeffery, president of LucasArts. "The Sam & Max sequel, much like the recently announced Full Throttle® II, perfectly complements LucasArts' renowned adventure game legacy and lends further support to the company's commitment to investing in and developing more of our original properties."

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

yours is a simple life with simple pleasures

- fbd - 09-23-2002

yes, it is

- Arpikarhu - 09-23-2002

good for you :thumbs-up:

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

i'm not buying it unless it has lightsabers

- fbd - 09-23-2002

sam and max probably will...wont be max's first star wars cross over

- Lord Magus - 09-23-2002

Full Throttle 2???????
I spent 4 years looking for the damned Gone Jackals album because of that game. it RULES!!
Nothing like picking fights on a Bike with 6+ exhaust pipes

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

nerds.

- Keyser Soze - 09-23-2002

[Image: Nerds.jpg]

- The Sleeper - 09-23-2002

fbdlfd is definetly the kid on the right.

- FollowThisLogic - 09-23-2002

That fucking RULES.

Another thing I'd like to see is some sort of port, to be able to play Full Throttle, Sam & Max, and Day of the Tentacle on a fucking modern PC. When they came out, DOS was just fine. But y'know, it's really hard to find DOS drivers for shit anymore, and I fucking want to play.

Anyone happen to know a workaround for me? The Damn games are just collecting dust. I wanna go to the Bigfoot Party.

- fbd - 09-23-2002

i played them a few months ago...worked fine in windows through ms dos prompt for me

- Hybrid - 09-23-2002

Quote:nerds.

- kindred - 09-24-2002

Quote:i'm not buying it unless it has lightsabers
I second that...

I'm still working my way through Jedi Knight 2 :thumbs-up: