CDIH
Limits - What is your limits with jokes? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Limits - What is your limits with jokes? (/showthread.php?tid=3578)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

So tonight AM sent me a message using the screen name Duschezeit Jude which translated means shower time jew. I am jewihs and am able to take alot but i felt this one went over the edge. Especially with how he continued his jokes about shower itme and six million jews kid. I have family who was killed in the holocaust.

Am i wrong in getting so upset about this? Or am i right that he went over the edge?

Agree or Disagree?

Comments?

- AdolescentMasturbator - 09-24-2002

I could make holocaust jokes right now but I know gonzo will just come in and make better ones.

Come on sleeper found it hilarious.

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

Fine he found it hillarious but did he loose a whole part of his family i may not have known them but there were many people from my family killed...Just to much :burnfucker:

Damn these Long Island Jews are so uppity.

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

Ill get my jew mafia in here i have a posse all ready....

Are they going to beat me up with a sack of pennies?

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

nah there gonna hit you with their bmw's and lexus's

I find it hilarious that the Germans even 50 years later they either are killing the jews or making money off them buying their cars. It's a win-win situation for them.

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

yeah well there good cars...good to kill an iranian

I would blow you up right now but you have to march in an orderly line.

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

sure like ud blow me up....u blow me up and your country would get wiped off the face of hte earth

Warum mußte Hitler einige vermissen?

- fbd - 09-24-2002

isnt this am's country now? and get some thicker skin, bart

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

yeah i just see a problem w/ that fact that i lost family...just dickish

Jesus christ it's almost 60 years ago. You only know them from pictures kind of like this one.

[Image: auschwitz.psd.jpg]

Ladies and gentlemen my decency has left the building.

- OAS - 09-24-2002

If the joke isn't meant to harm you, take it in stride. Most people that tell jokes are sensitive to the original fact. But in 50 years there will be plenty of 9/11 jokes. One like did you hear American Airlines was offering a new business class service. They will fly you right to your office. There is humor there, but the pain is still too recent.

So does anybody have any good oven jokes?

- fbd - 09-24-2002

as you said, you never knew them. branches of my family died from cancer, or in wars. can you not make jokes about them now?

- Bartman - 09-24-2002

tis true...i have a great uncle though who just sits in a chair and rocks totally zoned out from the scars. Then he talks about his experiences it was horrible. He watched some of his family members marched into the gas chambers he has been scared for life. IT is a horrible everytime i see him he tells stories. HE still has the tattoo from aushewitz on his arm...ITs so sad to see...he tells the stories so people dont take it lightly and dont let it happen again

PS..nice one AM

Edited By Bartman on Sep. 23 2002 at 8:39

It does happen again and often. Genocide isn't an isolated historical event.

- Galt - 09-24-2002

Welcome Bartman, or should I call you wounded gazelle?

Way to open yourself up, ya big pussy.