CDIH
The chamber - Sunday at 8pm - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: The chamber - Sunday at 8pm (/showthread.php?tid=36)

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Its on now on FOX. Quick turn it on.

- The Sleeper - 01-14-2002

What is this? Another stupid game show? :roll:

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Yes it is, and so far it looks kinda cool. They torture you while they ask you questions. This is fuckin cool.

- IkeaBoy - 01-14-2002

Torture? It's a ride at Six Flags. Of course it was so hot in there he turned black.

I'm going to switch to The Jamie Kennedy Experience, Jamie Kennedy doing an Andy Dick show type thing. But it's Jamie Kennedy (Woo!)

- Maynard - 01-14-2002

Yeah ok, maybe its not quite torture. I wanna see a hot chick in there, after that, it will probably lose its appeal.

- FNMoron - 01-14-2002

Maynard Wrote:Yeah ok, maybe its not quite torture. I wanna see a hot chick in there, after that, it will probably lose its appeal.
Yeah... the chick that was just in the chair was kinda cute, but they should've had her wearing a wifebeater so you could see her nips get hard when they blasted her with the cold air...

- The Sleeper - 01-14-2002

Quote:I'm going to switch to The Jamie Kennedy Experience, Jamie Kennedy doing an Andy Dick show type thing. But it's Jamie Kennedy (Woo!)
Only you would get SO excited over something like that. :lol:

- IkeaBoy - 01-14-2002

I forgot my sarcasm tags (that's the ticket).

- IkeaBoy - 01-21-2002

God the questions on this show are easier than a 2nd grade spelling be eand I'd so bone this Katie chick.

- crx girl - 01-21-2002

well, i couldn't bring myself to keep watching after that first guy today, what an annoying little assmonkey. and so far, from what i've seen, the chicks that have gone in were pretty hot, and the guys have been not just unattractive but down right retch inducing, wtf? :pissed:

- IkeaBoy - 01-29-2002

The bastard's cancelled.

HOLLYWOOD (Variety) - Fox won the battle by putting its controversial game show "The Chamber" on the air before ABC's similarly themed "The Chair," but it may have lost the war.
The network decided Monday to pull "The Chamber" from its primetime schedule in favor of sitcom repeats and movies. Three remaining episodes will likely air this spring.

What's ironic about the early yanking is that Fox had played an extreme game of cat-and-mouse with ABC to ensure that the Dick Clark-produced "Chamber" bowed three days before ABC's "Chair" earlier this month.

Both shows force contestants to answer questions under duress, and both are mired in litigation: Fox is suing ABC, while the producers of "The Chair" are suing Fox.

After two Sunday previews, "The Chamber" had its first Friday airing last week, pulling an adults 18-49 share similar to the low end of what "Dark Angel" had been averaging 8 p.m. Fridays in recent weeks.