CDIH
Yankees lose thuuuuuuhhhh yankees lose!! - Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yankees lose thuuuuuuhhhh yankees lose!! - Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3676)

Pages: 1 2 3

- JerseyThunder - 10-06-2002

Best sign of the series and it said it all, "Half the payroll, twice the heart!"

- Goatweed - 10-06-2002

:fuckoff:

Think of it this way, it's that much more golf they can play before spring training. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Zootybang - 10-06-2002

Look how all the cocksuckers come crawling out all smug now. Where was the smugness the last 100 years while your teams were losing?
Exactly.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-06-2002

:fuckoff: I bet you were a Yankees fan in '96 when everyone jumped back on the bandwagon, now that its not so fashionable you'll go and spew the payroll shit. Suck a cock.

- Zootybang - 10-06-2002

Sorry kiddo, I was a Yankee fan the day I was born and my dad put the Yankee bib on me. Try someone else with the bandwagon bullshit.

- Zootybang - 10-06-2002

Oh wait, that wasn't for me, was It? Damn this "No edit button" bullshit.

Never have been and never will be a yankee fan. Sorry wrong guy. As for that last hundred years comment, it seems that the d-backs (who also are now gone) won last year :-p

- Zootybang - 10-06-2002

funny how "won" and "one" sound so similar.

Zooty...the bandwagon was not for you :-)

As for the other one....you can still suck a cock...

- The Sleeper - 10-06-2002

go twins

- Zootybang - 10-06-2002

Quote:Zooty...the bandwagon was not for you
You'd think I would have figured that out by the big Yankee avatar on your post. Undecided

- diceisgod - 10-06-2002

This was the best thing that could happen to baseball even better than avoiding a strike. It's also one of the best things that could happen to me. I hate the Yankees. :-D

Quote:you can still suck a cock...

So bitter over the early exit. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Bitter? Me? Never.

Besides, I've been recruited into hockey.... :crackhead:

- Galt - 10-06-2002

Can someone explain to me why the fuck the fifth game of the Twins/A's series is not on TV anywhere?

Satellite, cable, network...nothing.

WHAT THE FUCKING FUCK?

- The Sleeper - 10-06-2002

it's on channel 61 here, hope that helps.

- Keyser Soze - 10-06-2002

I can't get the Twins/A's game either, i'm too wrapped up in football to care much though.

I have to admit I did have quite a bit of guilty pleasure in watch the Yanks lose after all the shit my Mets have been through this yet. I am a bitter pathetic Mets fan.

- JerseyThunder - 10-07-2002

Quote:Besides, I've been recruited into hockey....

I do hope you had the good sense not to be recruited by the rangers :crackhead:

- Skitchr4u - 10-07-2002

Quote:funny how "won" and "one" sound so similar

funny how they aren't a 10 year old team too...