CDIH
Yankees lose thuuuuuuhhhh yankees lose!! - Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!! - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Yankees lose thuuuuuuhhhh yankees lose!! - Ahahahahaahahahahahahahaha!!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=3676)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Galt - 10-07-2002

It's great that either Anaheim or Minnesota are going to be in the WS.

Looks like my Oakland/St Louis WS isn't going to happen.

Now I want San Fran to win and have Barry Bonds hit .750 so everyone just shuts up about him in the playoffs.

- NaughtyAngel - 10-07-2002

eh the angels just played better ball, cant say much else

- OAS - 10-07-2002

This was a reality call for the Yanks. They play in a pathetically weak division in a rather poor American League. All the Yankee fans were confident that with their best in the American League record, they would coast into the series. This team had question marks at the beginning of the season and carried them to the end.

And I'm not coming out of the woodwork, I hate the Yanks, always have, always will. Go Brewers! :crackhead:

- NaughtyAngel - 10-07-2002

brewers???do they still play?

- OAS - 10-07-2002

They are on other teams schedules, but whether they actually play or not is debateable.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-08-2002

Real Yankee fans weren't naieve about our chances this year, but it still sucks...no fan likes to lose...

Honestly, as long as the Red Sox are never playing when the Yankees aren't, I have no reason to want to kill myself...

And not the Rangers, used to be a Ranger fan, but seems I'm going to be dragged to Devils games.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

There, now everyone leave Barry Bonds alone.

GREATEST BASEBALL PLAYER......EVER

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2002

Quote:And not the Rangers, used to be a Ranger fan, but seems I'm going to be dragged to Devils games.

How can you stop being a fan? I hate people who jumped on the wagon in 94, then by 96 were tearing off their personalized Rangers license plates and tearing up thier sweaters for wash rags. Just like you got the bangwagon yankee fans who didn't give a fuck about them in the 80's and early 90's.

Kinda like; where have all the bulls fans gone?

and yes galt, bonds is ONE of the greatest players ever, top 3.

He is the greatest we will probably ever see, 20 years from now he'll be talked about like ruth and cobb. Cherish the fact you are watching greatness, not just a good player or a great player, you are watching a fuckin god. Just like most of us were lucky enough to witness Jordans play and Tiger Woods, honestly I am glad I can witness bonds play.

I would love to see him once though, in person.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-08-2002

I was worried from like the 4th or 5th week of the season that the Yankees weren't playing real ball...they were hitting home runs like mad but when it came to the actual fundamentals of scoring in baseball they seemed to rather than hit a single and score the guy from second hit a homer...that's no good for you when you get into the playoffs...they won that first game and all the runs except one came in on home runs...that's just great but what do you do when the HR's don't happen...you do what they did and lose to the team that's not having to kill the ball at every at bat...

I'm a Yankee fan...as such I support whatever they do...so FUCK baseball for the rest of the season...bring on the golf!

- NaughtyAngel - 10-08-2002

im a yankees fan but its also good to see some variety in the playoffs= as i am also a baseball fan. this seasons world series will be something new. not another yanks vs braves series. im looking forward to it.

- JerseyThunder - 10-09-2002

Quote:I hate people who jumped on the wagon in 94, then by 96 were tearing off their personalized Rangers license plates and tearing up thier sweaters for wash rags.

I guess they know a fluke when they see it. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-09-2002

Quote:How can you stop being a fan? I hate people who jumped on the wagon in 94, then by 96 were tearing off their personalized Rangers license plates and tearing up thier sweaters for wash rags.

No, it was nothing like that, the guy I was dating was a huge Rangers fan and I wasn't into hockey, and he would take me to games, so I started to follow the Rangers. After we broke up, I had no reason to follow them because the only real enjoyment I got out of Rangers games was seeing him happy to be there, so now that a friend of mine wants to drag me to Devils games, I'll pay attention to the Devils...I'm not a fan of the team per say, but I do enjoy going to hockey games.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, the only sport I care about is baseball, and I've been a Yankee fan and will stay one my whole life.

- GonzoStyle - 10-09-2002

jerseythunder, once again... emoticons are not punctuations.

- Keyser Soze - 10-09-2002

Quote:There, now everyone leave Barry Bonds alone.

GREATEST BASEBALL PLAYER......EVER

Do we need to revive that former topic?

Bonds, one of the best ever, is still not better than Babe Ruth.

Ruth was not only one of the most prolific hitter, if not the most prolific, he was also an exceptional pitcher, winning over 70% of the games he pitched in.

- Goatweed - 10-09-2002

Quote:Just like you got the bandwagon Yankee fans who didn't give a fuck about them in the 80's and early 90's.

Those were like the Medieval Times for Yankee fans - dark and depressing. :disappointed: I still went to the games, and complained about them like every other Yankee fan did. We've been spoiled the past few years, but we'll make it to the big dance again - and we'll win again.

- Lord Magus - 10-09-2002

2 things

1: Did the Mets make it to the playoffs?

2: Can we just go back to calling "Jerseythunder" "TFEC"?? It's less typing.

- JerseyThunder - 10-09-2002

Quote:I guess they know a fluke when they see it.

See? The period is there. I used the emoticons to show that I find it funny that the rangers winning the cup is on the same time table as Haleys comet. :-p

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

You use an emoticon in every single post, just like the last one.

No the mets didn't make the playoffs.

- JerseyThunder - 10-10-2002

:-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-p :-D :lol: :lol: :moonie: :moonie: :moonie: :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer: :fart: :fart: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

- Keyser Soze - 10-10-2002

The Mets were kind enough to schedule their tee times late enough for the Yanks to still squeeze in.

I believe they are playing on a new hybrid strain of louisianna semsimillian bluegrass.