CDIH
What i know about you - Your conclussions about others - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What i know about you - Your conclussions about others (/showthread.php?tid=3699)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16

- OAS - 10-08-2002

Galts never ending attempts to make me out to be some moron got me thinking. I would never deny that I have some moronic qualities but I always chuckle at how much he doesn't have a clue about anything I do or who I am.

So let's have some fun and pick a board member and describe what you think they are really like. I know some of us know each other and know much of their personal stuff, so pick a member you don't know.

Tell us what you think they do for a living. What kind of person are they. Who would you compare them too on a celebrity level? What kind of income do you they have. Do they get laid regularly or not? In other words, anything that would describe how you envision them.

Try to avoid the cliché comments like OAS is a dirty old kid touchier or Gonzo loves Phillipino boys or Ladi is trailer trash. What do you really think.

- GonzoStyle - 10-08-2002

k1d is really not black.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

I think you are a joke and your family members talk about you shamefully behind your back.

Is that so wrong?

I think galt is actually a good guy who doesn't take all this shit seriously cause in his mind he knows he is better than us all.

OAS is the real life version of Walter Matthau in 'Grumpy Old Men' but he is still ok.

- The Sleeper - 10-08-2002

I think DIG is really a celebrity who enjoys fucking with message board people between movies.

- OAS - 10-08-2002

Quote:I think galt is actually a good guy who doesn't take all this shit seriously cause in his mind he knows he is better than us all
Fuck, you'vr got him pegged. :rofl:
(oops sorry, I used an emoticon)

- Galt - 10-08-2002

I think everyone is super especially Gonzo, and Sleeper, Hybrid, and Sephiroth might be the funniest people on the planet.

I do think that OAS is self-important joke to all those around him

I miss Ken and Arpi

I think sleeper is a latent homosexual.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

I think Sleeper might be spot-on when it comes to DIG

I am sad to admit I miss ken as well... barring that, were we supposed to be serious in this thread?

See, if OAS had an edit button he wouldn't have left that slow ball for galt.

- virgingrrl - 10-08-2002

first i have to say, good fucking topic.

next, i pick Ladi, i don't really know a Damn thing about, but this is what i think of her when i use my imagination:

i see her as being a secretary of some sort, working with people that she rarely even speaks to unless she has to. but outside of her work environment, i see her as being the same sort of character as Helena Bonam Carter in fightclub. (ie: a chain-smoking, foul-mouthed smart ass) i think she lives on her own, so she obviously makes enough to get herself by. i also feel she can care less about material things, and is more down to earth and caring then she leads on.

Quote:I think sleeper is a latent homosexual.
I am not latent :angry:

- virgingrrl - 10-08-2002

sure...im the only one who played the game the right way. i stink. Undecided

VG is really a 40 year old hairy truck driver, with a lazy eye. He lives with his mother in the basement of the broken down home his dad built with his two left hands. VG enjoys the attention due to the lack of love during his lifetime due to the fact mommy always claimed he was left on her door step by gypsies who were passing through town in the 60's during the freak show boom.

I was serious about DIG.

- Galt - 10-08-2002

I am actually Bill Simmons much less talented little brother filled with jealously and shattered dreams.

Zootybang is in love with katylina and thinks if he becomes a mod she will fall for him.

- OAS - 10-08-2002

VG gets it.

My buddy Ken - As much as I despise his antics here, I envision him to be professionaly successful, having a decent income, living in a sprawling suburban home and being married to the biggest prude on the planet that has a mile long leash around his neck.

OAS was dead througout the entire movie.