CDIH
Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Hi...terrorist - More oa.com drama (/showthread.php?tid=3714)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- AdolescentMasturbator - 10-10-2002

Jesus and I thought this thread was about me. What a disappointment.

- FollowThisLogic - 10-10-2002

Quote:
Quote:He promised to make some big changes as far as the direction of the board and did jack shit.

so since they're never gonna happen...care to tell us what we missed out on?

Here's what you missed:

Try to bring yourself back into the mindset of the time, first of all. Everyone was pissed, really pissed, at Anthony for doing what he did. Anyway, long story short, basically the idea was to change the URL, name of the site, all content. Move away from OA content and just become a message board about... well, nothing in particular, I guess. I figured that - love him or hate him - Froy would gain a ton of respect from the members for finally removing his lips from Anthony's penis and making such a bold move. And he probably would have.

What happened to the idea? Froy talked to Anthony at Bar 9. Anthony basically said he did what he did cause he was pissed about his divorce (which finished the day he did his shit), and if the board was to somehow become good again, we'd get plugged again, and he'd plug OTL too. Of course, that's all Froy needed. Lips back on the penis, tight as ever.

I so fucking wish I was joking about the OTL plugs, too. I wish that was just a dig at Froy. But it isn't.

- Danked - 10-10-2002

And now he gets to keep Anthony in his pocket, despite an extended silence on his radio career, to defend Froy from his own members.

- Gooch - 10-10-2002

No offense to anyone, but I just don't care anymore. Do what you want. Froy does what he wants. Everyone, in the end, does what they want. People will rationalize their decisions, make excuses, what-not. And that's fine. Nobody is better or worse, to me. They are just seeing things from the angles they choose.

I don't think anyone who chooses to post here is any better than anyone over on other sites. I don't think people who choose to post on all are better or worse. After seeing and hearing all the subcurrents here over the last year, I got to tell you honestly, that I don't see much of a difference between CDIH and room 808 at HoJo. It's not an insult...just the truth of human beings and what they drag to place to place. There is no difference to the people here or on OA...including boy-Froy. I hold nothing against him, just as much as I hold nothing against any people here, even though at one time or another we may have not gotten along, or seen things eye-to-eye.

Here: I'm here for the people who I enjoy posting with and reading their posts. I enjoy reading and posting here, and that is the bottomline.

There: I barely do post, but even though I don't, I have nothing against the people there. I may not agree with things some do, but I don't take my disagreements to a personal level...so, for me, it's not much of an issue. (this is not a criticism to those that do, just how I go about it)

The T-Shirt ad sucks, and that's why I won't buy them, and why I only go under the "work" mode of the site there. Joke in bad taste...sure. But, quite frankly, I've done many things in bad taste, and who am I suddenly to draw lines on someone else. That's how I feel on subject.

We're all better off just focusing on what we do and what we prefer than looking to others or places for proof-against or validation. In other words, let judgement only pertain to yourself, b/c in the end, that's the only thing you can control.

- Hybrid - 10-10-2002

i don't have a yo-yo Undecided

- GonzoStyle - 10-10-2002

Spaz.

- Danked - 10-10-2002

Knock it the fuck off. :-p h

Who is gonna threaten to have me beaten at bar 9?

- Kim - 10-10-2002

I'll kick your ass at Bar 9! :poke:

Happy now?? ;-)

- Danked - 10-10-2002

Need Big Dank to be your bodyguard for the night, Gonz? I'll make sure no one approaches you cowering in the corner.

- Keyser Soze - 10-10-2002

Like a retarded yo-yo, I never came back.

bah!!! say, "I got no problem throwing you a beating, you'll get yours". Pretend you are roger, come on it isn't that hard. Pretend you are an over glorified groupie, who sucked off the whole studio to meet a radio dj and you have no self respect.

- Keyser Soze - 10-10-2002

so that means froy will be hiding behind anthony who will in turn be hiding behind big kev?

Froy doesn't come to bar 9, it doesn't make him any money.

- virgingrrl - 10-10-2002

ok, so i just read the whole thread over there....by far the best part is the spaz comments. i bet roger logged in as anthony just to post that shit.

She looks like she has downs.

- Galt - 10-10-2002

The thread has been deleted.

The only logical reason is that Froy is attempting to silence any complaints, and now everyone should make public their support of DIG and his thread.

- diceisgod - 10-10-2002

That thread didn't get deleted. It exploded. That was way better than the time I set my GI Joe's on fire.

- Paper Boy - 10-10-2002

i was in the middle of reading that thread when it was deleted. i did read the last page. did roger actually have sex with spaz? is that why he doesn't want his name mentioned?

- Galt - 10-10-2002

Someone posted it, therefore it must be true. It was one of my favorite members who posted it too. I always trusted his word.