CDIH
I wanna say something - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: I wanna say something (/showthread.php?tid=3728)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

Lack of communication and assumptions between people is the main cause for the dissention of oa.com. Many people may view me as a hater of oa.com, that is the furthest thing from the truth I can conjure up. I disliked froy for how he had no loyalty to people who did and woulda done anything for him and the betterment of the site. I never have nor would I ever do anything to harm/hinder the site.

Roger is making it seem like I had a personal vendetta in mentioning spaz. For the record I said his name twice on the board. Once was in defense of members freedom of speech rights to discuss him as a member of the show. The second was two days ago to prove how hypocritical she was in telling people not to be offended by certain things. That was it, she took it upon herself to assume I meant certain things, she assumed anyone who mentioned spaz, mentioned it in relation to her having sex with him. The only person who did so was oaawite, I am not gonna judge him for it.

Froy is a dick for folding to roger, once again I say roger. Roger deleted myself and wite, she deleted posts, and she posted under ants name by what I can tell. Ant in my opinion had little nothing to do with this whole fiasco. Froy coulda done this or that but I think he had his fill anyway.

I honestly never asked anyone to choose this site over that site or whatever. I never wanted to see oa.com go this way, if froy woulda merged it, that would be one thing. But this is a shitty thing to do. Especially to people who paid for his site and supported it, the same money they donated helped him build OTL. But once again his sense and loyalty are null.

I know many people are super fuckin pissed, I blame no one. I didn't care much to post on oa.com but believe it or not I am sad to see it go, for only one reason, cause people liked it and I know what that means. Say I am stupid or full of shit but this site is for the members by the members cause we care about eachother and have no other motives.

I do not mind people discussing their quams and expressing their feelings but I am asking the following.

Do NOT argue amongst yourself over petty shit.

Do NOT say someones opinion is wrong, it is their assumption, if you hated OA.com don't tell someone who didn't how stupid they are.

Try to keep the threads in anger management, I do not wanna see the entire board flooded in a hatred over the site being gone.

You all have the right to free speech here, nothing will be deleted unless it is done purposely to incite some bullshit. No one will be banned, if someone starts inciting fights repeatedly they will be put in the cell for a day or two, no one will be banned.

MOST IMPORTANT

Be open and honest with eachother, lack of communication and assumptions led to this.

It is no one persons fault this happened, it was a group effort on a lot of parts and a lot of people were wrong. But don't start pointing fingers at just one person. If you think I am an Asshole say it, atleast you're honest.

Call me sappy or dumb, whatever.

But anyone who wants to leave, I understand.

Anyone who wants to stay, we promise to not go nowhere no matter what. This site coulda gone down many times, but too many people put their trust in us and I respect them too much. The promise that this site will always listen and take the advice of its members stands, for the members by the members.

That is all I gotta say.

PS: I wanna add that certain changes are gonna be made to the board, these have been in planning for months. I don't want people thinking what we do in the future is in anyway linked to what happened last night. There will be a thread soon explaining basically the state of the board and what is up.

- Weird NJ - 10-11-2002

I love teh Gonzo. :loveya:

- Hybrid - 10-11-2002

cool

Hybrid agrees, that is all I needed.

Once alkey and buttmunch give an ok, I can cum.

- HedCold - 10-11-2002

"Everything ends badly ... otherwise it wouldn't end."
-- Koglan the Bartender
:thumbs-up:

- Danked - 10-11-2002

For the record, that was really Weird NJ. But I agree.

- Goatweed - 10-11-2002

Sounds good to me.

- The Sleeper - 10-11-2002

yup

- Jack - 10-11-2002

All Hail The King and bow to the irony.

- crx girl - 10-11-2002

Quote:Be open and honest with eachother, lack of communication and assumptions led to this

- Buttmunch - 10-11-2002

Yeah!

State of the Board Speech!

State of the Board Speech!

Hooray!

- kindred - 10-11-2002

okie dokie :thumbs-up:

- Metalfan - 10-11-2002

:thumbs-up:

- Rookie - 10-11-2002

:loveya:

Quote:All Hail The King and bow to the irony.

NEVER, EVER CALL ME "THE KING" AGAIN....

Seriously, there is no one head to this board, I don't wanna sound like I am pushing the board on you or that I am saying this board is better than that board. I just wanna say we will always stick by you no matter what. I know there are a few thinking I am full of shit and a hypocrite, but I honestly am being sincere here.

I really do feel like shit that oa.com is gone, cause I know how many of you liked it.

I am not apologizing cause I feel any fault, I just feel really bad for the people who stuck by it through thick and thin getting the shaft like this.

- virgingrrl - 10-11-2002

:thumbs-up: deal.

- Hybrid - 10-11-2002

i liked it Undecided

- Metalfan - 10-11-2002

[mayo]i got nowhere else to go[/mayo]

- Weird NJ - 10-11-2002

Quote:Hybrid agrees, that is all I needed.
What? And I'm chopped liver?

Metal gets so dramatic, don't make bring Grk back......

hahahahahahahaha I made myself giggle, I never fucked her by the way....