CDIH
Sue me now you small cocked big chinned "ceo" puss - Aka goodbye oa.com - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: O&A Uncensored (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Forum: DAS GOLDEN AGE!!! (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Thread: Sue me now you small cocked big chinned "ceo" puss - Aka goodbye oa.com (/showthread.php?tid=3733)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Faceman - 10-11-2002

:fucking: how's that for a little love :thumbs-up:

- Keyser Soze - 10-11-2002

wow, that was e-xciting

- Noellevious - 10-11-2002

e-tard.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

Im not planning on e-fucking anything quite yet.

:bow: :moonie:

- GonzoStyle - 10-11-2002

Hey jeff, when the fuck did you become the know it all of peoples relationships? Point out where I said spaz fucked "melinda". I mentioned spaz twice, once was because she deleted a thread talking about how funny he was on the SHOW, nothing about her and him. That was way back then.

Second time was when she said something to the fact "what pisses off one person is different from what pisses off another. So don't take shit so personally, blah blah" So I posted it cause that word offended her, and no one else. You are gonna sit there and honestly say I though she would make froy shut the site down over it? Since when are we supposed to watch what we say, as long as it is not personal and related to the board, I see no problem in stating it. It was a board issue, she later assumed it to be that I meant it that she fucked spaz. Wite blatently said it and I think it was stupid, I am against shit like that. Just as I told people to never post froys naked pics here, it has nothing to do with the board.

The shit your smelling is your own, they shit you think you know, you have no fuckin clue on.

You are using this forum on this site to toot your own fuckin horn on how you feel like you accomplished something, you accomplished shit. So kindly get the fuck out of here already.

- PatCooper - 10-11-2002

My e-brain hurts from reading all this shit. WWE couldn't write better shit than this. Personally i could give a fuck about Froy or OA.com. After what happened to Gonzo and VG froy and his OTL bitches deserve what they got. And who really cares that some radio groupie gave head to some nitwit radio personality and i use the word personality loosely. Continue flexing your e-muscles.

- FAST FREDDY - 10-11-2002

e-ache

Confusedmokey:

- PatCooper - 10-11-2002

e-i-e-i-o.

- OAS - 10-11-2002

For what it's worth, the death of the other place was inevitable. O&A themselves probably will be dead for a long time. The people that are here respect each other for the most part and we are NEVER censored. The censorship was the reason I left there. Fuck the petty bickering. That site didn't know what to do except bicker. There were good people there and most are here. Let it be. I know people who gave their lives to defend freedom. One died in my arms. Censorship isn't freedom. Censorship in any form under any lame fucking excuse, was unacceptable.

- Jack - 10-12-2002

I'm gonna have to delete that post OAS. You offended someone.

- OAS - 10-12-2002

Remember Jack, I know ways to make you feel pain that you never thought was possible. Confusedneak:

- Hybrid - 10-12-2002

i have a bad headache

- drusilla - 10-12-2002

Quote:I do care for people who are my friends and people who enjoyed the site cause I loved that site and its members. Why would I keep this site up, do you see a banner here, do you see me trying to make money? No, as silly as it may sound, Sean started it for the same reason I am keeping it up. To give people a place to interact whom have grown bonds together and have been to Hell and back with eachother.

you have so won me over

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

That is all it took?

- IrishAlkey - 10-12-2002

That and a ring-ding.

- The Jays - 10-12-2002

Quote:I do care for people who are my friends and people who enjoyed the site cause I loved that site and its members. Why would I keep this site up, do you see a banner here, do you see me trying to make money? No, as silly as it may sound, Sean started it for the same reason I am keeping it up. To give people a place to interact whom have grown bonds together and have been to Hell and back with eachother.

... you had me at "Hello.".... you had me at "Hello"....:Confusedniff::

- FAST FREDDY - 10-12-2002

He never said hello

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Hello

- JerseyThunder - 10-12-2002

Hi

- Galt - 10-12-2002

Foundry Music Jeff is a stupidhead and if if I were around when he skipped in here, I would have written bad words to him.