CDIH
Let's go rangers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Let's go rangers (/showthread.php?tid=3745)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- Teenweek - 10-12-2002

Looking out for you Pete. Not a good game tonight after the great win the other night. can't wait until Bure is back

- PeterDragon - 10-12-2002

A bad hockey game is better than no hockey. As long as we didn't lose to those Philly scum :burnfucker:

Before the game I heard Sal Messina before the game mention that something like 75% of the first games were won by the road team.

Team got the jitters out of the way. Hey, I gotta have SOME sports to root for - even I know better than to expect the Knicks to do well.

- LZMF1 - 10-12-2002

can we all at least agree on one thing? WE HATE THE FLYERS!!!!!

- Teenweek - 10-12-2002

Quote:WE HATE THE FLYERS!!!!!

I'll drink to that :toast:

- LZMF1 - 10-12-2002

i'm already drunk but i'll drink anyway!!!!!!!!!!! :toast:

Quote:WE HATE THE FLYERS
Yup; more than anyone else. :fuggin:

::watchin out for DIG::

- YellowDiscipline - 10-12-2002

Even though they lost it still did my heart good to see them play like they did in the first period.

Edited By YellowDiscipline on 1034393447

- JerseyThunder - 10-12-2002

Quote:WE HATE THE FLYERS!!!!!

Not as much as I hate the rangers!! :-p

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Lindros better have a fuckin monster season, I want 1,000 goals and 2,000 assists, this season from that fuck.

- JerseyThunder - 10-12-2002

Quote:I want 1,000 goals and 2,000 assists, this season from that fuck.

Is that with or with out his mommy and daddy's help?

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

His daddy told him he was great.

Quote:Not as much as I hate the rangers!!
Do you follow the Colorodo Rockies by any chance? what ever happened to them??? :fucking:

What the rangers better do is play defense.

- Sir O - 10-13-2002

Nice game tonight :lol:

And the Devils won! :firebounce:

- Gooch - 10-13-2002

Rangers had good first game, but last two show they have a ways to go. This season will depend on them jelling as a team, and avoiding injuries.

islanders never addressed their lack of scoring and it shows.

word on the street says Turgeon is available, and Dallas could eat part of his overpaid salary...with Peca out till Dec, and 2 losses, will Isle's bite???? Savard from Calgary is availble too. And, above all, Kovalov will be dealt from Pittsburg sometime before March trade deadline.

NJ looks good so far...but have lack of depth scorers. Neiwendyk is not a top center...he's a number 2...and that is a problem unless Gomez suddenly explodes. Great defense and goalie, though.

- LZMF1 - 10-14-2002

gooch.....NJ will do just fine. i'm just not happy with the way they squandered their PP opportunities and with the fact that they are a much smaller team this year.

- PeterDragon - 10-14-2002

Next game will show what Trottier can do to motivate. Rangers awful w/o Lindros, Bure & Blackburn; we'll see if Trotts can light the fire.

Isles haven't shown willingness to spend this off-season, why do you think it will change now?
they seem committed to ride it out until Pecca returns. :crackhead:

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

They better play better or this is going to be another long year. Not a good New York sports year. Mets awful, Yankees choke, Jets suck, Giants blowing it against Falcons and Cardinals and pissing away playoff chances, Rangers getting killed the last 2 games, Isles looking like shit, and Knicks season over before it starts. It's going to be a long year for every NY fan.

- x-file - 10-15-2002

Tonight we get back on track again. Bure should be back, same with lindros. Rangers will rebound, get the win.

:toast:

- Teenweek - 10-16-2002

Awesome spectacle by Bure last night. Nice to get back on track. Defense still needs a lot of work.

- PeterDragon - 10-16-2002

Quote:Bure should be back
I guess so! the guy has been incredible in his short Ranger career.
Rangers started strong, went into shell after getting penalties.
Lindros was shafted on that phantom penalty, but penalty kill seemed to give team life.
Barnaby also played great game.

Flyers looking strong so far this year, so Rangers need to keep pressure on.