CDIH
Let's go rangers - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Let's go rangers (/showthread.php?tid=3745)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

- LZMF1 - 02-26-2003

so galt.......wanna play socom?

- x-file - 02-28-2003

I can see it already, rangers go on a long hot streak, playing great hockey, beating every team they face only to come up in a tie for the 8th spot and not get it do to something as cheasy as Goals Against.

And whats worst is that the Management will see this spirited play and think we don't have to change a thing for next year. :fuckoff:

- Teenweek - 02-28-2003

If they keep winning they will probably trade more youth for Iginla or some other star on the block and they will just miss the playoffs.

- x-file - 03-04-2003

Isles Vs. Rangers....well, up untill the third period, pretty much your basic dull ranger hockey game. Can't score, bad turnovers, good goaltending. But that third period was some real good hockey. And the OT was even better. Had a ton of chances to win but all we got is a point. Not good. :disappointed:

- x-file - 03-10-2003

what would be even greater thank making the playoffs....would be making it and knocking out the islanders. Dear God, please....

- x-file - 03-11-2003

Anson carter and a Big Young Defensemen Pasi for Dvorak and Cross....I'll take it. Not a bad deal. Dvorak has done nothing the last 2 years when he's been healthy. Anson carter is a good winger who can score, put him on the lindros line. Hopefully we can turn this thing around.

- Gooch - 03-11-2003

Great pickup...you guys will be great...

next year.

:fuggin:

- Teenweek - 03-11-2003

yes we will.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 03-12-2003

anson carter is a stud

- LZMF1 - 03-12-2003

so the strangers got 1 chunk o' coal instead of another.

let's see if they even make the playoffs

- x-file - 03-12-2003

By chunk of coal do you mean because he's black? I know what your doing and I don't like it.

Rangers are a hot team right now, If they make the playoffs it will be at the expense of the Isles. The Bruins are making it and the isles are going down faster then a 2 dollar hooker from Uniondale.

- LZMF1 - 03-12-2003

x-file ease up there big guy...it was a joke. carter is a good player as well as sandy mccarthy. just cuz they be black don't mean they aint gots mad phat skilz yo!!!

all kidding aside. they should have gone for iginla.

my team helped your team by beating the islandgirls recently.

- LZMF1 - 03-17-2003

so ummmmm.........x-file you've been a bit quiet recently. is there any reason why or could it be that your team has the most inflated payroll in the NHL and is on pace for a record setting 6th year of missing the playoffs.

- x-file - 03-27-2003

The Penguins? The Penguins? Haven't won a game since Febuary 16 Penguins? Not playing with Lemieux Penguins?

How bad was that. That all but ended any playoff chances. Remember when they got kovalev and he scored like 6 goals in like 4 games? Remember Pavel Bure,Lindros and Holik? Remember when Kaspartis was a great tough, puck controlling defender? Remember when the rangers use to make the playoffs?

- PeterDragon - 04-01-2003

The fat lady sung (again) last night. Marc Savard of all people. Rangers can't keep puck out for another 9.9 sec. Referees make me sick.

all that I can hope for tonight is bloodshed.

- LZMF1 - 04-01-2003

i will be using the PIP on my bigscreen during tonight's devils game the NYIvsNYR game will be on the little screen.

it'll be interesting to see how the leafs play with owen nolan in their lineup and also to watch both the islangirls and the strangers scratch and claw at each other.

Edited By LZMF1 on 1049215720

- DGW - 04-01-2003

rangers uck more
i was giving a goal and a 1/2
when will i learn about Heatley vs. the rangers

- x-file - 04-01-2003

Rangers Vs. isles. With a win we're in the race, with a loss its over. Its do or die. This is going to be a great game. :-D

- x-file - 04-03-2003

okay okay okay, most likely the season is over. All the isles need are 2 pts or a loss by us and we're done. They won't get it against Detroit but the next 2 are cakewalks for you guys.

question though, last night against the Islanders knowing that we needed a win rather than a tie why not with the powerplay in regulation pull the goalie and make it 6 on 4. If we win, then we're in it and sathers a genius for the time. But if not then the season is over and sather's a moron. But either way, at least you show you got some big ones to do it that way.

- LZMF1 - 04-04-2003

NJDvsNYR tonight!!!!!!

let's go devils!