CDIH
Calm the fuck down - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Calm the fuck down (/showthread.php?tid=3749)

Pages: 1 2

- fbd - 10-12-2002

Will you people please fucking stop the bullshit now? Both sides were out of line, just move on. One one hand, yes, roger and ant were hypocrites. Many threads back in the day were deleted for simply mentioning spaz ( I remember one about what bits are wanted over the Christmas break deleted), and I’ve seen the word edited out of posts once or twice. Ant got pissed when Tommy Lee wouldn’t talk about Pam, and now he’s dodged this issue in a similar way. And then he went the ultimate step over the line where he made froy close oa.com. That was a bit too far, don’t you think?

Next group at fault are the people who drove them to this. Threads were delted, people banned, and you wouldn’t just shut the fuck up and move on. Then you post stuff about people that is INCREDIBLY personal and crosses one of those lines. FTL, I’ve never had problems with you, but setting it up so that the threads couldn’t be gotten rid of? Once again, going to far. I joked around about fucking up the board, but everything was able to be undone without ruining the board forever.

And finally, its time to blame everybody’s favorite scapegoat, froy. First of all, we’ve all seen the end of the board coming for months now, just nobody was sure how or when. He obviously was looking for a chance to do it, and the former oa.com mods will probably back me up on that. Secondly, his lips glued to Ant’s ass just wasn’t good. And because of that, he let Ant keep the power to delete threads after he was demoded. Basically, he made everybody think that he reformed shit and made a break of independence, but he just hid it all behind a flimsy curtain. His lack of balls lead to this just as much.

So now, I speak to all of you. Drop the subject. The board is gone, for good. Every party was at fault, and you’ll never agree who is at fault the most. I’ve been in chat on and off tonight, and people who I thought were friends now are divided by this and now just yell at each other, and people who have been barely civil to each other have just thrown off all restraint. Everybody is wrong in this, not a single person fully right. Just fucking calm yourselves down and try to go back to business as usual, or if not, then smarten up and avoid the situation. These boards were made for entertainment, not to yell at each other and cause still more fucking drama. Hell, cdih was supposed to be drama free, but anything that happened on oa.com spilled over instantly. Will all this fighting do anything other than create more rifts in the board?

- IrishAlkey - 10-12-2002

:thumbs-up:

- FAST FREDDY - 10-12-2002

Who won the wow contest?

Confusedmokey:

- diceisgod - 10-12-2002

:-D

- GonzoStyle - 10-12-2002

Good work fdb, I so want you as a mod.

- fbd - 10-12-2002

too bad only 4 people agree with us

would they bicker if I just made you one, on the down low?

- Danked - 10-12-2002

Shenanigans!

- Buttmunch - 10-12-2002

Nice! ;-) ;-) ;-)

I've been saying what fbd just said all day!

Plus, I had more votes! Confusedneak:

- FAST FREDDY - 10-12-2002

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!

[Image: haha.jpg]

- Keyser Soze - 10-12-2002

for the record, i love you all. can we all just get along?

- Buttmunch - 10-12-2002

I really wish you'd all take fbd's advice and stop revelling and finding joy in the demise of OA.com.

It might not have meant much to some, but to me and others, it represented some fine and important times in our lives.

If you want to shit on our feelings, memories and nostalgia, then by all means continue.

If you want to bash Froy, Ant, Roger or one of "them", go nuts, but be considerate of others.

- crx girl - 10-12-2002

well said fbd :-)

fdb said it better, you've been the bitter alkey all day.

- The Jays - 10-12-2002

... I don't like the way XP looks, I always switch back to the classic windows look.... but the coward stuff is a pretty look....

- Danked - 10-12-2002

Quote:for the record, i love you all. can we all just get along?
Not if he favors him over the runner-up. <font size="10">LOL</font>

- Jack - 10-12-2002

Go Dingaling....

Quote:I really wish you'd all take fbd's advice and stop revelling and finding joy in the demise of OA.com.

It might not have meant much to some, but to me and others, it represented some fine and important times in our lives.

Exactly. If I never would have gone to the site, I never would have met any of you wonderful people. I never wanted the site to go. :-(

Quote:fdb said it better, you've been the bitter alkey all day.

Blow me!

Buttmunch you know my feelings and I appreciate what you are saying.

I don't wanna censor anyone but how about we just drop it for the time being and just see what happens? This is a big thing and we are all pissed, confused, etc.

Lets just make the best of what we got, no arguments from either side.

But can we still bash Jeff?