CDIH
Yellow discipline - Yes or no?? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Yellow discipline - Yes or no?? (/showthread.php?tid=375)

Pages: 1 2

- JAYMOHRBUDDY - 02-10-2002

So would any of you nozzles recieve yellow discipline form a male/female?

- 82-1012268026 - 02-10-2002

No, but I'd piss on you. :poison:

- Maynard - 02-10-2002

I have no desire to be pissed on, and I don't want to be with anyone who wants me to piss on them either.

- Sephiroth - 02-10-2002

I piss off Sean everyday, does that count?

- PatCooper - 02-10-2002

Sometimes i piss on myself does that count?

- IkeaBoy - 02-10-2002

yes, no question but only from a female

Edited By IkeaBoy on Feb. 09 2002 at 10:45

Ree Wrote:No, but I'd piss on you. :poison:
Im sorry, i would not have that done to me. Feces is another story.

- Arpikarhu - 02-10-2002

if by yellow discipline you mean a good spanking from Seph, count me in!

Arpikarhu Wrote:if by yellow discipline you mean a good spanking from Seph, count me in!
holy shit, after like 8 minutes i finally got that..

Edited By JAYMOHRBUDDY on Feb. 09 2002 at 11:31

- Sluggo - 02-10-2002

Maynard Wrote:I have no desire to be pissed on, and I don't want to be with anyone who wants me to piss on them either.
OK...
This statement is a lie...
I have video to prove it...

[Image: 1013326792739_p_on_maynard.gif]

- Maynard - 02-10-2002

Why don't you go play the Loserville Sluggo challange with yourself and leave us alone already! :fuggin:

- 82-1012268026 - 02-10-2002

Sluggo Noice. :p

:thumbs-up:

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-10-2002

YELLOW DISCIPLINE!!! Who isnt in to it? The best is sneaking into the pediatric ward at the local hospital. Pick one of those newly born fuckers with a nice little knit cap on their HAIRLESS!!! head. Take off that stupid diaper. Grap it around the waste....move it over your head...and SQUEEZE. Ahhhh nice warm yellow discipline dripping down your shaven head gracefully oozing over your overstuffed whitehead zits....gently gliding down to the corners of your lips. You unkowingly stick out your toungue..and pull some of that warm liquid gold into your mouth. Tastes like metal chips from a newly broken in Chevy S-10.

Uhhh I mean...YUCK...Yellow Discipline...NASTY!

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2002

Maynard Wrote:I have no desire to be pissed on, and I don't want to be with anyone who wants me to piss on them either.
This from someone who'd eat the corn out of my shit.

- Maynard - 02-10-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:
This from someone who'd eat the corn out of my shit.
Hey, piss and shit are two totally different things.

Besides, shit tastes like cherries.

- JIMMYSNUKA - 02-10-2002

JIMMYSNUKA Wrote:YELLOW DISCIPLINE!!! Who isnt in to it? The best is sneaking into the pediatric ward at the local hospital. Pick one of those newly born fuckers with a nice little knit cap on their HAIRLESS!!! head. Take off that stupid diaper. Grap it around the waste....move it over your head...and SQUEEZE. Ahhhh nice warm yellow discipline dripping down your shaven head gracefully oozing over your overstuffed whitehead zits....gently gliding down to the corners of your lips. You unkowingly stick out your toungue..and pull some of that warm liquid gold into your mouth. Tastes like metal chips from a newly broken in Chevy S-10.

Uhhh I mean...YUCK...Yellow Discipline...NASTY!
Well Maynard...if ya squeeze those little bastards hard enough you may be lucky to get stuff leaking out the front and back. Similac makes shit taste like filet minon with a touch of lea and perrins and piss that has dried to a flaky crust on the rim of a toilet.

The best is putting them back down..sticking a cigarette in their mouth and lighting it before you make your getaway. That way when the nurse finally finds them it looks like they were violated and highly enjoyed it.

- GonzoStyle - 02-10-2002

Maynard Wrote:Besides, shit tastes like cherries.
Yeah ok Golden Boy. But what if Cherries taste like shit?

- The Sleeper - 02-10-2002

GonzoStyle Wrote:Yeah ok Golden Boy. But what if Cherries taste like shit?
You wouldn't care, you're allergic to them anyway.

- Rape Fantasizer - 02-10-2002

I've never done it or have had it done to me, except in the shower, but I think that kinda voids it out. I know I would never want it done in a bed. I would do it if that was what my partner at the time wanted, but I wouldn't get turned on by it.

- Ants in My Pants - 02-11-2002

Sluggo, I just noticed that the guy in your picture actually pisses over Maynard's head, not on it. Are you saying he's not even worthy enough to be pissed on, or does the guy just have bad aim?