CDIH
Because we need an adult swim thread over here. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Because we need an adult swim thread over here. (/showthread.php?tid=3773)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

- Danked - 10-14-2002

Why why why must they sully this night of exceptional cartoons with such fare as The Oblongs and The Ripping Friends? They suck. I care not that Spumco brings us a new toon, it's not good. Let them have the glory they had with Ren & Stimpy and be done with it. This is awful.

Home Movies finally has some new episodes. :bouncer:

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

sealab 0wnZ

- Danked - 10-14-2002

[Image: quadlaser.gif][Image: jimmyrun.gif]

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

mooninites r kewl d00d

- Meatwad - 10-14-2002

Seriously....Ripping Friends is fucking horrible....stick to sealab, birdman, and ATHF. That's where it's at yo. :crackhead:

- Noellevious - 10-14-2002

I :loveya: Home Movies.

Squigglevision Owns.

Edited By Noellevious on 1034602072

- Danked - 10-14-2002

Only the early Home Movies have the Squigglevision. They cleaned up the animation since then and it's all very smooth and there's actual movement by the characters. Those guys were the same ones that did Dr. Katz a few years back. That was a great show, but I caught on late to it and didn't see as much of it as I would have liked to.

- Weird NJ - 10-14-2002

I'm sorry but I hated squigglevision. I hated Dr. Katz. I thought Home Movies was bearable at first only for the content of the show. I still hate squigglevision.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

i dont mind either way. squigglevision is pretty cool though.

- Cunk - 10-14-2002

I was quite saddened by the new Spumco offering. I yearn for Ren & Stimpy. *wistful sigh*. I will say, though, that Adult Swim has redeemed the Cartoon Network. I had pretty much given up on it and its lineup of Saturday morning shit-a-thon Hannah-Barbera crap. And to think I used to watch Scooby Doo and Captain Caveman and actually think they were funny. I should've hung myself with my blanky.

- Spitfire - 10-14-2002

nothing beats the new He-Man!!!

- Weird NJ - 10-14-2002

On DirecTV there is the Boomerang Channel that shows this stuff all the time. I was glued to it for a week when it was on for free.
[Image: Herculoids-Action.gif]

Edited By Weird NJ on 1034613656

- FollowThisLogic - 10-14-2002

Yeah, Ripping Friends was pretty much crap. But Oblongs has Will Ferrell in it! How could you go wrong with Will Ferrell? :thumbs-up:

Home Movies, Sealab, and ATHF still OWN though.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

you forgot harvey birdman

- FollowThisLogic - 10-14-2002

Good call.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

space ghost isnt bad either. the episode with bjork is fucking hilarious.

- Weird NJ - 10-14-2002

[Image: moltar.jpg]

I'm a knife, knifing around. Cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut, cut.

- Spitfire - 10-14-2002

[Image: big-brak.jpg]
MY BOLOGNA SAMMICH!!!

- Danked - 10-14-2002

And that my friends is why Spit is the bestest.

- Hybrid - 10-14-2002

[Image: spaceghostpig.jpg]