CDIH
Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Best quarterback in the nfl - Who's your choice? (/showthread.php?tid=3794)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

The other thread is just a cluster-f of total activity so I thought we should have a thread dedicated to this topic. Who do you think is the NFL's best quarterback right now?

- The Sleeper - 10-14-2002

[galt] in between fucking lots of hot chicks aged 24 and under, Tom brady is the best [/galt]

- GonzoStyle - 10-14-2002

Donovan McNabb is a fuckin god, he is the future of the QB position. Just as we discussed athletes improving from era to era, ruth to bonds. McNabb is setting the standards by which all future QB's will follow.

Ofcourse Farve is the man as well.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

Sleeper, that was so good it's eery

Now, real football or fantasy football.

In real football, you gotta go with Favre especially considering that Warner isn't in the poll

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Anyone think the Patriots are still glad with there choice of Brady over Bledsoe who leads the NFL in passing.

- Galt - 10-14-2002

Yeah, I do.

Remember the SuperBowl?

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

i still say they lost to Oakland. The only reason they won was because the refs gave it to them. They caught a hot streak at the right time and got the rams off guard who were obviously unprepared

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

Quote:Anyone think the Patriots are still glad with there choice of Brady over Bledsoe who leads the NFL in passing.

I don't know. Ask Dan Marino how many super bowl victories as opposed to most passing yards in a season titles he'd rather have

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-14-2002

Tom Brady is the best :loveya: :drool:

Quote:I don't know. Ask Dan Marino how many super bowl victories as opposed to most passing yards in a season titles he'd rather have

Sean just got a sudden urge to come back for one more post I think.

Quote:i still say they lost to Oakland. The only reason they won was because the refs gave it to them. They caught a hot streak at the right time and got the rams off guard who were obviously unprepared
oh fuck, you just had to go and call Galt's mom a bitch didn't you.

No Momo is gonna have a reason to post here. To defend his god Damn raiders.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-14-2002

McNabb is one of my many gods

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Well they are both 3-3. How can you compare possibly the greatest QB in NFL history to a guy who so far is only a 1 year wonder. The Patriots struck lightning in a bottle last year. They would have won with Bledsoe too.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

Sean is busy paying off the debt to satan that he created last night as Mare was lining up for that field goal

- Galt - 10-14-2002

<div align="center">[Image: youaredumb.jpg]</div>
The refs gave it to them because they interpreted a rule correctly. Disagree with the rule all you want, but there's no question it was the right call.

And the game should have never gotten to that point. The Raiders stopped trying at half time and deserved to lose that game.

They manhandled Pittsburgh, and they manhandled St Louis. It had nothing to do with being unprepared. These people are professionals. You think they were all just boozing it up in New Orleans for a week?

Brady is 6 years younger than Bledsoe, is owed $70 million less than Bledsoe, and has proven that he can win those "lucky" games. Bledsoe never did it, and he always made stupid mistakes.

The idiots who are saying how the trade was a mistake and how defenses are figuring out Brady (as if it's that fucking complex what he's been doing....), Patriots are in trouble blah blah blah, are the same idiots who were comparing him to Montana three weeks ago.

This is why pro athletes shouldn't always cow-tow and suck the dicks of "the fans" in their ever-thankful appreciation to the fans' graceful devotion. Because fans, in general, are stupid and don't know what the fuck they are talking about.

leading the league in passing doesn't mean much though. Most 300 yd passing games are due to teams being behind and having to pass rather than run, against a lax prevent defense. Tom Brady won the super bowl, who knows what Bledsoe would've done.

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

Brady winning the super bowl last year was kind of like when simms went down for the giants in '91 and Hostetler won it. Who is a better QB Simms or Hostetler. The Giants would have won it with Simms? yes brady gave tehm a spark and he is a good QB. He is not on par with Favre, Bledsoe, McNabb, elite QB's in NFL.

- Teenweek - 10-14-2002

I never was on Brady's dick. I think he is an above average QB not a great QB.

- Faceman - 10-14-2002

Quote:They would have won with Bledsoe too.

Cause he plays so well in high pressure games. I think the last "must win" game he won was against washington...The Huskies that is

Edited By Faceman on 1034637491