CDIH
Another sniper attack in virginia - What does it take to catch this guy - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Another sniper attack in virginia - What does it take to catch this guy (/showthread.php?tid=3799)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

- FAST FREDDY - 10-15-2002

Sorry. Wasnt thinking when I posted image link. No reason to post here. If you really need to see it click here > See picture here

They really need to kill this fucker!

Story posted

Edited By Fast Freddy on 1034660416

- GonzoStyle - 10-15-2002

I hope Galt isn't signed on.

- JerseyThunder - 10-15-2002

Well maybe the guy can go to lynchburg and off that piece of shit fallwell while he's at it.

- fbd - 10-15-2002

whoever took that picture deserves to be the next victim

- Hybrid - 10-15-2002

this is weird as Hell. it's like a fuckin movie.

- Hey Ladi - 10-15-2002

I know, what's with the picture :angry:

Quote:this is weird as Hell. it's like a fuckin movie.
No shit. Its like a beginning of a movie.....just imagine the situation. Who hasnt?

I really hope all the media pukes are right there, when they corner this fucker.
That 13 year old kid is still very fresh in my memory, I wanna see this faggot hurt..........alot.

Twice.

:fuckoff:

- Hybrid - 10-15-2002

for once i totally agree with you :thumbs-up:

Cool Hybrid, in this thread.

Everywhere else, please continue to loathe me.

Confusedmokey:

- Danked - 10-15-2002

Bizarro thread.

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

11th victim, 9th to die

I did not see this posted. Thanks for putting it in this thread whoever you are.

Someone has to put a fucking bullet in his head.

Edited By Teenweek on 1034682818

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-15-2002

In all seriousness, I think whoever this guy is works the weekends. He was completely still all weekend, and then Monday...BOOM. He probably didn't want to call attention to himself by not coming in because he's probably creepy enough already..... Just an idea....

What was the pic of, when I clicked, all I saw was like a body bag....

- SLASH - 10-15-2002

Click, TeenWeek, CLICK!

- Teenweek - 10-15-2002

Hey slash, missed ya you bastard

- SLASH - 10-15-2002

Why? Did something happen?

- Goatweed - 10-15-2002

Quote:Why? Did something happen?
Where have you been? Didn't you hear? Barry Bonds is going to the World Series, can you believe that shit?

- NaughtyAngel - 10-15-2002

Quote:What does it take to catch this guy
maybe a police department that has an IQ over 1

- Mad - 10-15-2002

They have the Local cops, State cops, ATF, FBI and the Secret Service working on this case.

What should be done is to place counter sniper teams thru-out the area and let the public know about it.

The ending could be like "Sniper", a bullet thru the scope. End of problem.

From what I saw on FNC was a waste of money. I95 was shut down as SWAT teams went van to van.

Some people sat in traffic for three fucking hours! Some ran out of gas and caused more problems.

That alone would make me want to hunt this fucker down and do some street justice to the cocksucker.

- Galt - 10-15-2002

This guy is one bad motherfucker.

Also, I predict a media-related fatality.

You figure, like most serial killers, this guy is doing it for press, and challenge, whatever. HOw much press would he get if he sat up in a perch and started picking off news reporters as they were doing stories about him.

I sooooooooo can't wait for Grand Theft Auto 4 to come out.

Edited By Galt on 1034699012

- LyricalGomez - 10-15-2002

Quote:maybe a police department that has an IQ over 1

What exactly should they do? He is not concentrating on one area, he is not sticking around to admire his work, he always has at least 3 or 4 escape possiblities.