CDIH
Ever wanna say something, then hold back? - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Ever wanna say something, then hold back? (/showthread.php?tid=3834)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 10-17-2002

I've had the weirdest sensations to say shit to people lately but I know it is stupid to say. I don't mean the usual shit I say but I think my sick mind is getting worse and worse. I was in the car with my mom yesterday she was telling me something and I couldn't listen to her. I had the sudden urge to tell her how hard I was and I actually was, I dunno why. This wasn't the first time, it's been like this for a while. I mean I literally had the words on the tip of my tounge, I wanted to say it so bad.

I was having dinner with my cousin and his wife, we were discussing sports. I had the sudden urge to tell him how much I wanted to fuck her in the ass, yet I didn't.

Am I alone on this?

- Metalfan - 10-17-2002

Nah, I had dinner with your cousin and his wife a few weeks ago and wanted to tell him the same thing. :thumbs-up:

Maybe Hell brings this out, but I actually find I say more of what I'm thinking instead of keeping it inside. Actually the looks you can get are pretty fucking funny sometimes, well until you tell someone you want to make stew from their innards :crackhead:

Well you Damn well know I will say basically anything, anytime, to anyone. But I kinda draw the line at telling my mom that I am hard, I would never hear the end of it. I told her I wanted to fuck her once when I was like 6, I had no clue what it meant. I still can feel the stinging from the slap across my face.

- Metalfan - 10-17-2002

I dunno GS, if she's a MILF, doesn't that make it all ok? :thumbs-up:

I only ever got the taste slapped outta my mouth by mom when I told her to fuck off.....funny, she didn't appreciate that statement, go figure :clueless:

You are a fuckin weirdo, I know you know that but I am just letting you know again.

- Metalfan - 10-17-2002

Thanks man, I appreciate that. Sometimes I actually do forget.

I have also had the sudden urge to punch people, someone can be talking and I have the sudden urge to repeatedly bash them in the fact. But this whole hard on thing has me worried.

- Metalfan - 10-17-2002

You've seen "True Lies", right? The whole test drive scene where Arnold wants to slam the guy right in the grill? I think everyone has wanted to do that at least once.

Perhaps your other situation is a bit over the top.....maybe your mom reminds of you someone else in your life that you like?

- Buttmunch - 10-17-2002

Oh, look, a semi-private schizophrenic chat.

- OAS - 10-17-2002

Gonzo, I think it's just the demons coming out. I mean your mom was talking to you and you were getting hard. It is not common for guys to want to do their moms but it happens. Go ahead and tell her you were hard and see where it goes.

To answer your question, quite often I want to say "yeah baby I'm cuming", but the stupid woman is taking her sweet ol time getting off so I have to hold back. I wish they would hurry up and get it over with.

- Ronin - 10-17-2002

I have also had the sudden urge to punch someone and then just walk away, acting like nothing happened. But never being hard infront of my mother deal.

why didn't you tell your cousin you wanted to fuck her!?! Might have been an awesome threesome!! :fucking:

- Metalfan - 10-17-2002

Quote:Go ahead and tell her you were hard and see where it goes.

Yet I'm the fucking weirdo :crackhead:

- nerdo5 - 10-17-2002

i have a VERY hard time holding back on any of this stuff. even last night, i offended a roomful of "professionals" for making a jimmy-norton-esque short bus joke. my bad. i was the funny kid in college because i didn't hold back. everyone thought i was joking, but i was almost always truthful and serious. i once told a friend of mine that she was a filthy whore-bag who slept with anything that would lie still long enough. we're still friends. oh well. and i still haven't nailed her. i suck. Confusedmokey:

- Gooch - 10-17-2002

perhaps you are sublimating pressures or anxiety coming from elsewhere, in the need to suddenly say something outrageous. I find when there is alot of work-stress, personal issues, that my humor gets very macabre...even when dealing with my parents. A kind of outlet, if you will...where the humor and wild thoughts is a clear attempt to make a shout-out for attention, love, or just to break the boredom while these issues press within you, making the "bubble burst", so to speak. I can only speak for myself...but could be something to think about.

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-17-2002

Quote:I told her I wanted to fuck her once ...
You've still got your eyes right? Whatever you do don't answer any riddles or kill anyone?

I'd never get wood around my mom...My mom is a hard off...

- Goatweed - 10-17-2002

You should have told her - holding it in is only going to irritate you more. At least if you let it out, you'd feel better. Who knows, you might be surprised by her reaction!

- Hey Ladi - 10-17-2002

I've been in meetings at work and had the urge to tell them all I hate them to my very soul.

When someone asked how I like what I do, I had to resist the urge to tell them I can feel it sucking the life out of me one moment at a time, that I feel like a lifeless zombie drone doing the same thing every week. :thumbs-up:

And when I make a mistake & they say I have to do better, I resist telling them to shove it up their asses, that I don't give a flying fuck about any of it, and they can all fuck off & die. :lol:

- Gooch - 10-17-2002

hey, you can do what Maymay does: and tell them all what you think. will do wonders for your career. :thumbs-up:

- virgingrrl - 10-17-2002

Quote:Ever wanna say something, then hold back?

no. i think i've said too much.

- Ants in My Pants - 10-17-2002

Next time I talk to Gonzo and he gets me hard, I'm going to let him know about it. We'll see where it goes.