CDIH
What breed of dog are you at work? - Sniffing asses optional - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: What breed of dog are you at work? - Sniffing asses optional (/showthread.php?tid=3858)

- Is Don on the phone? - 10-19-2002

What kind of dog are you at work?

Don, your breed of dog at work is a Golden Retriever

You help keep the workplace in balance with your ability to work with various people and diffuse potentially explosive situations.

The "What Breed of Dog Are You at WORK?" test is based on classic personality research from more than 8 PhDs and MDs. Want your complete workplace personality evaluation?

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-19-2002

yes.... I am a 'bitch' at work.

They will email me the results as well as continuously tell me i need to lose weight and help me finance my mortgage for the house i don't have, and send me emails from girls with webcams that want my credit card #.... oh and lately I've been getting these weird emails from South Africa where they want me to set up a domestic account to transfer 5 buillion dollars of which I get some kind of share of. I'm actually considering the chicks with webcams and the 5 million dollars but I don't want a house, and I'm a fat fuck so I'll just have to deal with it.

Edited By ClusterF@#$ on 1034992701

- QuickStop - 10-19-2002

i really dont feel like filling out a form to do a test

I didn't fill out the form, and still got my results....

- crx girl - 10-19-2002

i guess i filled out the form at some point before. for some reason they think i'm a beagle :clueless:

Ahhh...this explains why I didn't have to fill out a form....
Quote:Emode's a treasure chest
We'll save all your test results so you can revisit the fun you've had taking these tests.
So for those of you with privacy or spam issues, please drive through.

- Hey Ladi - 10-19-2002

Quote:for some reason they think i'm a beagle
you bark a lot?

Motherfucker, I can't get into the test! F it! :toast:

- LZMF1 - 10-19-2002

Quote:
What Breed of Dog Are You at WORK?
LZMF1, your breed of dog at work is a Great Dane

You have an uncanny ability to mask your leadership qualities until the time is ripe. You're not one to blurt out your design until you've had enough time to fully form your grand plans.

The "What Breed of Dog Are You at WORK?" test is based on classic personality research from more than 8 PhDs and MDs. Want your complete workplace personality evaluation?

- drusilla - 10-19-2002

that shit takes way too long

- The Sleeper - 10-19-2002

Online quizzes are fucking gay and boring and dumb and it is beyond me how they always get so many responses. It had to be said.

- Sweet Angel - 10-19-2002

Jack Russell Terrier

You want to get down to business when it comes to the workplace. You want to make your opinions known and you want to be there to accept the credit for them.

- Luna - 10-19-2002

Quote:Laura, we know you're a St. Bernard
Heh.....first it said I was a St. Bernard :Confusedlobber slobber::

then it said:
Quote:Laura, your breed of dog at work is a Labrador

You are a workhorse when it comes to the workplace. It's not that you necessarily spend more hours focused on projects; it's just that people come to you for good answers and solid solutions. They count on you.

I'm going with the St. Bernard. Just call me "Cujo" :thumbs-up: :Confusedlobber slobber::

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-19-2002

Julia won't let me sleep with her Saint Bernard Sad

- Rookie - 10-19-2002

What is the laziest, slowest moving, most uninterested, sleepiest dog species? Because that would be me at work... ;-)

- Luna - 10-19-2002

Psssssssst....Rookie, that would be the St. Bernard. ;-)

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-19-2002

Quote:Adrienne, your breed of dog at work is a Great Dane

You have an uncanny ability to mask your leadership qualities until the time is ripe. You're not one to blurt out your design until you've had enough time to fully form your grand plans.

- JimmyBlueEyes - 10-19-2002

Jimmy, your breed of dog at work is a German Shepherd You're highly competitive when it comes to the workplace, though you don't always let people know it. You tend to voice your opinions only when they're well thought out, and that helps you out when it comes to inter-office dynamics.

Woof Woof...now I get tons of junk mail from people I don't even know telling me they would love me more if I would stop going bald.