CDIH
Fu to winter - Enough already - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: The Smoke Room (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: The Faggy Artistic Forum (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Thread: Fu to winter - Enough already (/showthread.php?tid=386)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

- Luna - 02-11-2002

Ok, I have had enough of this dead, cold season with the lack of sunlight. I need spring. I need summer. I need to sweat my butt off in the heat and humidity.

I HATE winter!

- fbd - 02-11-2002

how could you hate winter?its one of the most fun times of the year.learn to ski, and you will learn to love winter

- Arpikarhu - 02-11-2002

its been really mild for winter. we havent had a real winter in 5 years, so stop your bitching. i love you

- SLASH - 02-11-2002

Yea, FU winter for not coming this year, BASTARD!

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Actually this has been the best winter ever. I'm not crazy about the snow, but I love the greyness of winter. And this winter has been great because it's been grey but warm.
NICE!

- PollyannaFlower46 - 02-11-2002

Ughhh Luna sweating is gross.... This winter has been so mild it's not even like winter half the time. I would so much rather be a little cold then hot and sticky....blech!

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2002

mmmm Summer :loveya: I prefer the trees green so much more. And the best days are when it's hot, but there is stil a little breeze. oooo

I wish I had a pina colada and a blanket outside right now.

- Luna - 02-11-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:mmmm Summer :loveya: I prefer the trees green so much more. And the best days are when it's hot, but there is stil a little breeze. oooo

Thanks Ladi.[Image: wavey.gif]
I knew I wasn't the only one.

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Hey Ladi Wrote:mmmm Summer :loveya: I prefer the trees green so much more. And the best days are when it's hot, but there is stil a little breeze. oooo

BAH! green trees are stinky.

I like the leaves dead, and full of color.

- virgingrrl - 02-11-2002

bah! summer is the worst season ever, find me a place where the only seasons are spring, fall and winter. and if i want to be hot, i'll go on vacation to a sunny island some where...

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

LunaBabe Wrote:I need to sweat my butt off
Shit, how many times do I have to tell you, all you have to do is ask. I'll be your huckleberry :fucking: :fucking: :fucking:

- DGW - 02-12-2002

Quote:I prefer the trees green so much more
Go figure. :fuggin:

I enjoy fall the most. Second would be Summer. Yah can't give up the Jersey beaches. Speaking of which I think I may need to go on a diet before I put me trunks o0n and hit the shore. Yes I'm a benny.

- Spitfire - 02-12-2002

Fucking BENNIES!!!! Ruin my nice, quiet beach town :fuckoff:

I'm with ya Luna..I fucking hate the winter, it depletes any ounce of energy I have...short days, gray skies, cold YUCK!
There's so much to do in the spring/summer: kayaking, hiking, camping, laying on the beach, skinny dipping...lots of green everywhere :fuggin:

- DGW - 02-12-2002

Quote:Fucking BENNIES!!!! Ruin my nice, quiet beach town

If it wasn't for us bennies your taxes wouldn't be so slow....and no green for you. :pissed:

- Bondgirl - 02-12-2002

Summer rewls, and I guess I'm another benny too, even though I don't know what that is. Nothing beats driving down the shore with the t-tops off on a hot summer day with the radio kicked up LOUD..and the boardwalk pizza...mmmmmmmm

- NaughtyAngel - 02-12-2002

i think id rather be freezing cold than extra hot, but thats just me

- Maynard - 02-12-2002

I too am a Bennie, but...I don't usually go to the beach during the day. I'm more of a night beach person.

Drive down when everyone else is driving back home, at like dusk. Get down there, and grab a bite to eat. Cruise around a bit. Do some people watching. Then sit on the beach till I'm utterly exhausted. THEN have to drive back home.

Confusedigh:

Now I can't wait for summer.

- Bondgirl - 02-12-2002

Maynard Wrote:I too am a Bennie, but...I don't usually go to the beach during the day. I'm more of a night beach person.
So were you the naked guy with the bucket I saw on the beach last summer?

Nah, but for real, the beach at night is great, cause you pretty much have it all to yourself, but the beach in the winter is the same way. If you go down the shore now, you can walk on the beach (or do whatever else you like to do down there) for hours and hardly meet anyone. So I guess winter is kinda cool in that way, but summer still kicks ass

- Maynard - 02-12-2002

Yeah, the beach in the Winter is nice. But you can't sit on the beach for quite as long cause it gets cold with the breeze off of the ocean.

:brrrr:

- LZMF1 - 02-14-2002

snow and sub-zero weather fucking rule!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

rather than sitting around whining learn how to ride(snowboard in layman's terms) or ski.