CDIH
Tom golisano is cool! - A forum for political discussion. - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Tom golisano is cool! - A forum for political discussion. (/showthread.php?tid=3862)

Pages: 1 2 3

- Weird NJ - 10-19-2002

I like this guy. I just saw a commercial with him straight out saying that he supports Marijuana use. Granted it's Medical Marijuana use. He went on to state that it was legalized for NY first, but was never taken advantage off. Too many people are suffering, and he supports the fact that it can help some of those people. I think this came out on the 16th. Has anyone else seen this or am I tripping again?

I'd vote for him and his pot party. :fuggin:

- fbd - 10-19-2002

the second i saw this topic and your name, i knew exactly what you'd say

- diceisgod - 10-19-2002

It's illegal and it will always be illegal. Get over it already, hippie.

- Danked - 10-19-2002

Fuckin' stoner.

- Weird NJ - 10-19-2002

Confusedneak: You're all bad people who don't care about the suffering of others. Umm.. yeah. I got you good.

- fbd - 10-19-2002

so how long after golisano gets ellected will it take for weirdnj to get "glacoma"?

- slackjaw - 10-19-2002

It will not always be illegal. Think of this, the Baby Bommers are in power now, and they were the startof the whole sex, drugs, and rock and roll movement, but now they are old and a bit soured. Their children.... that nasty little "Generation X" will be coming to power in the next 10-15 years, and gradually the rules will be a bit more relaxed.

Think about your daily life. Sure, maybe the number of people smoking pot isn't that much more than 20 years ago, but the attitude towards it is. Do you think that in 1982 radio shows could talk openly about smoking weed on their studio premises and not have to worry about potential investigations?

- Ronin - 10-19-2002

Reverend: What we call drugs at the 74th Street Baptist Church we call the sin of sin sins.
Smokey: Well round here, between Harmony and Western, we call this here a little twenty twen twen...
Craig: Right...
Smokey: Nigga...
Reverend: Give me a little for my cataracts.
Smokey: You didn't put in on this man!

- Hey Ladi - 10-19-2002

uuuum, what? Ronin?

::golf clap for slack::

Weird ... pass that shit already! :fuggin: ;-)

- Ronin - 10-19-2002

what? Never seen Friday? Are you deprived?

- Hey Ladi - 10-19-2002

yes, I appear to have missed tha movie :thumbs-up:

it's on the list though

- Milfa - 10-19-2002

I got a boo boo on my finger and it really hurts . Do I qualify for the medical marijuana? :fuggin:

- crx girl - 10-19-2002

i use marijuana medicinially whenever i can get my hands on it :fuggin:

and yes, i've seen the ad too...

- ClusterF@#$ - 10-19-2002

heh heh... danked called you a stoner.

- PollyannaFlower46 - 10-19-2002

I saw the ad, then I saw the former convict he has doing "drop the rock" ads....he's obviously after the minority voters.

- Mad - 10-19-2002

The Libertarian party has been advocating the legalization of all vices. Sex, drugs, gambling if there is no victim. There should be no crime.

Most laws have been created as modern day make work programs. Get rid of the bullshit and your rate of taxation would be reduced as well.

Think about how much more money and freedom you would have if a lot of useless laws were throw out.

Instead of seeing 25 to 45% missing each paycheck, you'd see 100%. That would be sweet.

That's real freedom.

- The Jays - 10-19-2002

Quote:Instead of seeing 25 to 45% missing each paycheck, you'd see 100%. That would be sweet.

... So you're saying it'd be pretty sweet if they took your entire paycheck? Ok, you vote for Golisano, I think I'll stick to the incumbant....

- Mad - 10-19-2002

Geez two hits and I'm stone.....

Instead of seeing 25-45% <table style=filter:glow(color=red)>missing.</table> You would have 100% of your paycheck. A sales tax or user fees would be used to pay for the cost of government.

:fuggin:

- Is Don on the phone? - 10-19-2002

Regardless of your position on legalization of marijuana, medicinal or "otherwise," Golisano has about as much of a chance as Rev. Al does in his presidential bid.

Quote:I saw the former convict he has doing "drop the rock" ads....

Hilarious, as if crackheads are going to respond to a 30 second ad, and vote to boot.

- The Jays - 10-19-2002

... to bad many people actually expect the govenment to prevent them from doing drugs, sex, gambling, etc. Too many people believe that the government should have more power than it already has. Democrats and liberals would rather create more special interest groups. Conservatives, for the most part, believe that the government that governs least governs best. Libertarians take it to the extreme. Laws against drugs and prostituition are there to ensure that the basic rights of man, life liberty and pursuit of wealth, are not impinged upon. Marijuana is illegal, that's life, and if you need weed so bad that you would vote for an independent candidate with no gubernatorial experience over an incumbant Republican governor who has improved NYS over his past few terms and has helped us during this time of terrorism, then you should seek help regarding drug addiction.

Edited By The Jays on 1035071313