CDIH
Do i ever have a suprise for you! - Ftl, you should have told us - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Do i ever have a suprise for you! - Ftl, you should have told us (/showthread.php?tid=388)

Pages: 1 2

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

Now, i know we are not an OA site and all, but, I had to share this. It seems our very own FTL posed for the Naughty Nighty contest.

Yes, I am just as shocked as you guys are. Well, here is the pretty little guy in all of his glory:

[Image: 57_1.jpg]

Isn't he dreamy? :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

But I thought you just broke up with your girlfriend Sean. You have anotherone already? :fuggin:

- Sluggo - 02-11-2002

LMMFAOYSAMF!!!

- Galt - 02-11-2002

Huzzah for Boston!!!

50,000 nubile college girls in the city limits and all of them but one are just fucking putrid.

I've gotta move.

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:But I thought you just broke up with your girlfriend Sean. You have anotherone already? :fuggin:
Whjo let you up from under the desk, Prag?

get down there and finish biotch!

:blow: :blow: :blow:

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2002

What a waste of a set of sloppy tits.

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

Keyser Soze Wrote:What a waste of a set of sloppy tits.
You are bound to hurt FTL's feelings with remarks like that!

Be nice! :p

- Sephiroth - 02-11-2002

I can honestly say that this is one of the funniest fucking things I have seen in my life. Lets all hold hands and laugh at FTL's pain.

- FollowThisLogic - 02-11-2002

I even drove to Boston to throw you fuckers off the scent...

Damnit.

- Danked - 02-11-2002

i never knew you could fill out a corset so well...

- Sluggo - 02-11-2002

Batch # 3!!! :bouncer: :bouncer: :bouncer:

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

OK, so who IM'd FTL and told him to log in and read? Cause we all know he hasn't logged in since his first day. :fuggin:

- The Sleeper - 02-11-2002

FTL, you can HaX0r me anyday :loveya:

- FollowThisLogic - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:OK, so who IM'd FTL and told him to log in and read? Cause we all know he hasn't logged in since his first day. :fuggin:
Hey, I did log in earlier....

- Danked - 02-11-2002

Maynard Wrote:OK, so who IM'd FTL and told him to log in and read? Cause we all know he hasn't logged in since his first day. :fuggin:
i'm sorry, but wasn't the point of this thread to drag him out into the open? besides, i'm just hoping for some competition...

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Drag him in the open? Is there gonna be a public lynching? WOO HOO, and he's not even black. :fuggin:

- Sean Cold - 02-11-2002

I thought maybe we could help a brother out and vote for him so he can win just for the sheer fact that it took ballies to go and pose.

Give the chap some credit, damn it!

Vote FTL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bouncer: :bouncer:

- IkeaBoy - 02-11-2002

I LOVED you as the bundy's neighbor

- Ants in My Pants - 02-11-2002

Alright, fine, I admit it... I'm actually contestant #4, Kandee...

[Image: kandee.jpg]

- 82-1012268026 - 02-11-2002

damn, look at dem bitties. :lol: