CDIH
Weird stoners - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Entertainment Unlimited (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: Weird stoners (/showthread.php?tid=389)

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

So how come in all the Cheech & Chong moves, when Cheech & Chong smoke, do they never eat. Yet when every other "straight" smokes, they have to eat immediately? :fuggin:

- The Sleeper - 02-11-2002

Because shit tastes like cherries.

- Danked - 02-11-2002

The Sleeper Wrote:Because shit tastes like cherries.
sorry, maynard. i can't top that funney.

- FNMoron - 02-11-2002

Quote:Yet when every other "straight" smokes, they have to eat immediately?
because, like you... they are amatuers... you homo slurping, dog fucking wanna-be pseudo stoner...

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2002

I don't like to eat when I smoke, it'd be too hard to do.

- Skitchr4u - 02-11-2002

when you smoke good stuff, you don't want to eat, just enjoy the high...thats why

- Sluggo - 02-11-2002

Yeah...What Moron said.
Newbie Stoner.

- Hey Ladi - 02-11-2002

One time though, my friends and I were sitting around thinking how nice it would be if there were a delivery service for any food you wanted. Like they would go to the Shop Rite & get you potato chips, or bring you Burger King. One girl said she saw that in West Virginia. :hungry:

- Keyser Soze - 02-11-2002

Theres a place like that in LA called Pink Dot.

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Dude, I'm an amateur cause I don't like to drive? And because I don't like to eat? BAH!

Fuck a duck momo!

- Banana_juice - 02-11-2002

Quote:Theres a place like that in LA called Pink Dot.

I learned that from watching "Swingers"

- Wormface - 02-11-2002

Dude, I'm an amateur cause I don't like to drive? And because I don't like to eat? BAH!

yes.

- Spitfire - 02-11-2002

Get some sour cream and onion chips with some dip, man, some beef jerky, some peanut butter. Get some Haagen-Das ice cream bars, a whole lot, make sure chocolate, gotta have chocolate, man. Some popcorn, red popcorn, graham crackers, graham crackers with marshmallows, the little marshmallows and little chocolate bars and we can make smores, man. Also, celery, grape jelly, Captain Crunch with the little Crunch berries, pizzas. We need two big pizzas, man, everything on 'em, with water, whole lotta water, and Funyons
:fuggin:
Yeah, I pretty much always have the munchies...

Quote:Fuck a duck momo!
MOO! :roflmao: :roflmao:

- Maynard - 02-11-2002

Quote:MOO!
NONONONONO!
Get it right woman, you're "meow".

BAH!

- 82-1012268026 - 02-11-2002

(takes a gravity hit) COUGH COUGH...

See... teh.. umm... eating munchies... HAHA.. and herb.. hee... with the food is good because... umm... hee hee... food is really good.

:fuggin:

- crx girl - 02-12-2002

i get the munchies a lot. maybe cos i'm smoking that queens crap. unfortunately, i have nothing at all right now Sad