CDIH
Confessions two - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Confessions two (/showthread.php?tid=3909)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26

- The Sleeper - 10-23-2002

I love Shikira.

- virgingrrl - 10-23-2002

when i was 15 or so, i had pink streaks in my hair cause of gwen.

what a loser.

my dad wanted to beat me when i did that.

my boyfriend at the time helped me do it, as i was trying to rinse it out i asked him to hold my rings, but then i needed his help, so he put them in his mouth and the dumb fuck almost swallowed them.

- nerdo5 - 10-23-2002

vg,

how old a gal are ya? gwen isn't that old. what is she 25?

i haven't gotten off since sunday.

must change that tonight. :thumbs-up:

- nerdo5 - 10-23-2002

really, vg. don't get me started again. lol

im 21...gwen is 30..if not older.

- Lord Magus - 10-23-2002

(I may have posted this before... but I can't remember, and onehung's post reminded me of it)
I never EVER knew my mother's father, though I used to always wear a medal of his when I was very little.
He flew in World War 2. He was hospitalized with some brain disease or something along those lines, anyway, he had been unable to speak anything other than gibberish for years.
One night when I was in my mid-teens (14-16 I think) my mom was speaking to him in the hospital over the phone. I guess it was just a keep in touch thing, I don't know if he understood everything people said and just couldn't form words, though I think he could. Anyway, my mom comes downstairs with the phone in her hand balling her eyes out and tells me to speak with my grandfather for a few minutes. This man literally makes less sense then someone mumbling in their sleep, there isn't ANYTHING recognizable as a word in what he speaks. Anyway, I essentially hold a one sided conversation with a man I've never met or spoken too for about 5 minutes.. a really uncomfortable five minutes, and hand him back to mom. When she gets done talking to him I ask her why she was crying when she gave me the phone.
She tells me she said "Dad I'm going to put Adam on the phone for a few minutes now, would you like that?" (I gather he wasn't hospitalized until after I was born, so at least knew who I was) and who hasn't been able to speak a single word in ten years says, clear as day,
"Adam on the phone"

Now that I think about it... I know I've posted it before.. but I haven't shared this
Something about that event touched me in ways I still don't fully understand.
I do know that it's left a mark on me psychologicly.. that someone whom I've never met can fight through whatever disease has kept him from speaking for years to say my name makes me wonder what I might ever do to deserve such respect, love, or effort.. it's hard to put into words what I feel about that event...

- crx girl - 10-23-2002

my first concert was nkotb

i also don't like to start aim convos because i think i'm bothering people. i wonder how many of us sit around waiting for someone to talk to us... Undecided

touching story magnuts. thank you for sharing.

Quote:i also don't like to start aim convos because i think i'm bothering people. i wonder how many of us sit around waiting for someone to talk to us...

i do that. i feel like im a bother and dont think anyone wants to talk to me anyway.

- Hybrid - 10-23-2002

my first concert was thursday :-D

- Luna - 10-23-2002

Quote:i also don't like to start aim convos because i think i'm bothering people. i wonder how many of us sit around waiting for someone to talk to us...
I'm the same way....or I think everybody is talking to someone, so, I don't want to bug them.

bug me people...really its ok.

i dare you too :-p

- QuickStop - 10-23-2002

my first concert was the Allman Brothers Band. i took a three day road trip/camping trip with my uncle and cousin. we would see a concert then camp at a campsite. we went to NH, boston (where i wore my yankee hat to the show and popped their balloons that they were throwing around), and then to Hartford.

- fbd - 10-23-2002

Quote:i do that. i feel like im a bother and dont think anyone wants to talk to me anyway.
hi...thats me, too

- Hybrid - 10-23-2002

i dont like to im people. unless i'm intentionally going to bother them ( :-D ), or i talk to them all the time. feel free to im me anytime though. :-)

- Luna - 10-23-2002

Quote:feel free to im me anytime though.
Same here. :lookatme:

does this mean i can annoy you? :burnfucker:

- Hybrid - 10-23-2002

yes :thumbs-up:

- QuickStop - 10-23-2002

Quote:unless i'm intentionally going to bother them
"=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w=w="

- fbd - 10-23-2002

annoy me, please...somebody make me stop being lonely

and my first concert was black sabbath and godsmack before freshman year...nice show