CDIH
Physical apperance - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: The Pit (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Physical apperance (/showthread.php?tid=3924)

Pages: 1 2 3

- GonzoStyle - 10-23-2002

Stemming from an earlier statement I read.

Would you date someone who was not necessarily "attractive" but whose personality was so awesome and fit yours to perfection. Would you be comfortable being seen in public with this person. Or would you not even bother for fear of what others would say about you?

- LyricalGomez - 10-23-2002

Stop using this board as a dating service ;-)

As for the question, yes, yes I would

- Kim - 10-23-2002

Yes I would...

- OAS - 10-23-2002

You are so hot Gonzo in mind alone. Who cares about physical appearance?. Your comedic brilliance is an orgasm waiting to happen.

Just a question I found to be interesting.

I do not think I am in the least bit attractive, I may crack jokes on people but I am in no position to judge anyone on their apperance. For me personally, someone can be drop dead gorgerous but their personality can suck so bad it makes them ugly. To me personality is more important than having a trophy g/f or b/f to display to others. Cause beyond the looks, sex, and all that. You're trying to find someone perfect, not perfect in the sense of personal perfection. But perfect for you, no one is perfect buy you can hope to find someone as fucked up as you and work around the edges to make it fit.

Someone you can share every part of your being with, Spiritually, mentally and physically. I do think some physical attraction needs to exist but is that something that can make or break how you would proceed?

- Zootybang - 10-23-2002

I did once. It was great at home, until we went outside and she caused the neighborhood children to flee Into traffic to get away from her.
Seriously, no one ever said anything to me, and I really didnt care If they did. The chick was just the coolest person I ever met, and I still miss her. It was just too bad I left the Navy and moved home, or else I might be married by now.

- HollywoodJewMoses - 10-23-2002

my girlfriend somehow manages to put up with having me as her boyfriend, so sure, why not?

- Goatweed - 10-23-2002

Quote:Would you date someone who was not necessarily "attractive" but whose personality was so awesome and fit yours to perfection.
yes
Quote:Would you be comfortable being seen in public with this person. Or would you not even bother for fear of what others would say about you
Public perception of me has never been something that I considered important. If people think a certain way about me but don't tell me how they feel, why should I care? It's obviously not that important to mention to me, so I won't lose any sleep. If someone were to tell me they had a problem with who I was with, I would listen and either consider or argue it.

I make my own decisions based on my feelings, not what other people might think of me. It may be a little unfeeling, but that's who I am. Being this way hasn't caused me any problems in life thus far :-D

Zooty isn't really conceited, I take back the rape thing I said in the other thread... well not really.

- Zootybang - 10-23-2002

Thats okay. Maybe rape Isnt that bad, ya know? Could be fun.

I been blessed by being with who I am with now, I still dunno what she wants with a ugly loser like me.

- Galt - 10-23-2002

I am way too superficial. Which sucks because I'm not attractive.

- Jack - 10-23-2002

A personality that I can get along with is a must in whoever I am with. If the girl is dull as a rock then there is no way in Hell that I would want to be around her. I want to be able to be open and have fun with whoever I am with.

- Zootybang - 10-23-2002

Quote:I am way too superficial. Which sucks because I'm not attractive.
Not sure why, but that made me laugh out loud.

- Buttmunch - 10-23-2002

This question is why I joined the priesthood.

Cause Galt is actually attractive?

- Maynard - 10-23-2002

I believe it's all about the personality. I don't date anyone on looks because I'm sure as Hell they're not dating me cause I look like Brad Pitt.

- OAS - 10-23-2002

Quote:This question is why I joined the priesthood.
It was always about the little boys.

Little boys who would grow up to be men, which is more competition for you OAS. Be thankful, they grow up to be confused, latent homosexuals who spend their days in therapy and doped up on meds, instead of tredding on trim that could be yours.

- Kim - 10-23-2002

Quote:I been blessed by being with who I am with now, I still dunno what she wants with a ugly loser like me.

Gonzo, she see the person inside...that is what makes healthy relationships...Being able to talk about anything and everything and loving someone without judgement...