CDIH
Nfl week 8 predictions - Printable Version

+- CDIH (https://www.cdih.net/cdih)
+-- Forum: General Discussion and Entertainment (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: SportsCenter (https://www.cdih.net/cdih/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: Nfl week 8 predictions (/showthread.php?tid=3937)

- Teenweek - 10-24-2002

WEEK 8
Sunday, Oct. 27
Atlanta at New Orleans
Winner:New Orleans

Chicago at Minnesota
Winner:Chicago

Cleveland at N.Y. Jets
Winner:Jets

Detroit at Buffalo
Winner:Buffalo

Oakland at Kansas City
Winner:Oakland

Pittsburgh at Baltimore
Winner: Pittsburgh

Seattle at Dallas
Winner: Seattle

Tampa Bay at Carolina
Winner: Tampa Bay

Tennessee at Cincinnati
Winner: Tennessee

Arizona at San Francisco
Winner: San Francisco

Houston at Jacksonville
Winner:Jacksonville

Denver at New England
Winner: Denver

Indianapolis at Washington
Winner: Colts

Monday, Oct. 28
N.Y. Giants at Philadelphia, 9:00 pm
WinnerTonguehilly

Open date: Green Bay, Miami, San Diego, St. Louis

- x-file - 10-24-2002

Last weeks record a disgusting 6-8.

Jets def. Browns
Saints def. Falcons
Vikings def. Bears
Raiders def. Chiefs
Seahawks def. Cowboys
Titans def. Bengals
Bucs def. Panthers
Bills def. Lions
Ravens def. Steelers
49ers def. Cards
Jags def. Texans
Colts def. Skins

This one is gonna kill me, But I have to predict the way it will probably happen, although I will be rooting against myself...

Eagles Def. Giants
LETS GO GIANTS!!!! Confuseduicide:

- sblueman - 10-27-2002

Well after going 12-3 last week, let's see if it was just a lucky spell or if maybe it's time I visit the bookie! So here goes:

Buffalo over Detroit
The Lions seem to have some new life after a couple of good outings. Good efforts vs the Saints and Bears as well as tough losses to the Packers and Vikings show that the Lions are more competative than people give them credit for. After blabbing all that, expect them to lose to a Bills team that is on a roll and will score at will this weekend.

Tennessee over Cincinnati
The Bengals are a mess. I wouldn't be suprised if the Hurricanes could have their way with them. The Titans are a tough team to gauge. They have been hit with the injury bug lately, but the bye week helped them heal their wounds and they should dispose of a demoralized Bengal unit.

Dallas over Seattle
Emmitt is going for the record. Emmit won't get the record. Dallas will win. Mike Holmgren is overrated. I love it.

Oakland over Kansas City
The Chiefs would be a Super Bowl conteneder if only they could cover someone. The Raiders have suffered two tough losses but expect them to bounce back and outscore the Chiefs in another marathon at Arrowhead.

Chicago over Minnesota
What the Hell happened to the Bears??? I'll tell you. They were a team that went 13-3 last year thanks to some luck. They are playing more to their real ability this year. The Vikings are just pitiful. The Randy Ratio was and still is a stupid idea and I expect the Vikings to drop another one at home.

New Orleans over Atlanta
Everyone is sucking the Saints cocks for being 6-1. The offense is scoring, but the defense leaves much to be desired by giving up at least 20 points in every game this year. Vick has got to be a freak of nature and he will keep this one close, but the Saints go to 7-1 and another week of cheap blow jobs from the media.

NY Jets over Cleveland
Chad Pennington has been playing out of his mind since taking over, completing 46 of 58 the last two games. Tim Couch on the other hand simply seems to do just enough to keep him off the bench. The Jets defense looks like it is starting to catch up to the defense and expect the Browns to go down on the road.

Tampa Bay over Carolina
Remember when Carolina was 3-0? Everyone wanted to make it sound like they were the next Patriots or Rams of the NFL. Well 3qb's and 4 losses later, they have come back to earth. The Bucs will bounce back after their bruising loss to the Eagles, even with that sorry excuse for a QB Rob Johnson under center.

Pittsburgh over Baltimore
The Steelers defense finally has shown up and the offense looks like it is in good hands with Tommy Maddox (you mean Dan Reeves was right about this guy???). Pittsburgh will find a way to grind out a win vs a Ravens team who's defense is playing insane even without Ray Lewis.

San Francisco over Arizona
C'mon...you really think the Cards are for real? That's like saying the Bengals are good. San Fran will control and take this game over. Don't expect the 49ers to drop the lead in the 4th this week.

Denver over New England
The Patriots had a bye week to try and find a running game and how to stop one. This will be a big test for the Patriots. The Broncos have one of the fastest defenses around and an offense that can pile it up. What could be the game of the week will end with the Patriots scratching their heads wondering what happened. Broncos in a close one.

Jacksonville over Houston
The Jaguars are so happy to see the Texans come and play this week. They have suffered two tough losses to the rival Titans and Ravens in back to back weeks. Houston has been competative, but their inability to protect David Carr will be their downfall yet again.

Washington over Indianapolis
God I want the Redskins to win this one BAD. And I think the Redskins defense will be able to put it together and stuff a Colts offense that has looked anemic at best. The Colts defense only scares the Bengals. Stephen Davis will have a big day as Spurrier realizes that you can be a physical team and actually win in the NFL from time to time.

Philadelphia over NY Giants
The Giants biggest problem this year has been that they can't seem to find the endzone. I don't expect them to fix it this week vs a tough Eagle defense that can make most teams look inept. The Eagles show why they are one of the best NFC teams and the clear favorite in the NFC East on Monday Night.

Edited By sblueman on 1035677707

- diceisgod - 10-27-2002

Browns
Saints
Bears
Chiefs
Cowboys
Titans
Bucs
Bills
Steelers
49ers
Jags
Skins

- 2 tired 2 give N F - 10-27-2002

Here are mine...Most of them agree with others the ones that don't are the ones I'd like to see win...not actually who will win..

New Orleans
Chicago
Cleveland
Buffalo
Oakland
Pittsburg
Seattle
Tampa Bay
Tennessee
Arizona
Houston
New England